Product Support Engineer
Tucuvi is a health technology company unlocking efficient and high-quality healthcare at scale with our CE-marked platform for Phone Consultation Automation.
We develop safe and clinically validated Conversational AI for any care pathway, enabling clinical teams to augment their capacities, improve processes’ efficiency and efficacy, and achieve better patient outcomes and satisfaction through continuous and personalized care.
We have received numerous awards, including €5.5M funding from the European Innovation Council, and are surrounded by some of the best investors in the industry.
About the Role
We're seeking an experienced Tech Support role to be Tucuvi’s first Product Support Engineer. This role involves managing incoming support tickets, from communicating with our clients to digging into code and logs to find a solution to problems. The ideal candidate should have a background in startup or tech environments.
- Develop and maintain deep expertise in Tucuvi’s suite of products and internal tools.
- Troubleshoot and resolve incoming support cases. This includes identifying the root causes of issues, providing workarounds or solutions, and collaborating with other teams to resolve complex problems.
- Communicate with customers and ensure they receive timely and accurate updates on the status of their support requests. This includes providing clear and concise technical explanations to non-technical customers and managing customer expectations.
- Create and maintain knowledge articles related to the resolution of customer-reported problems.
- Set and maintain debugging guidelines to optimise the resolution of incoming support tickets.
- Help establish internal SLAs and support loops to ensure that collaboration between teams is fluid, calm, and respectful.
- Identify areas for service improvement and collaborate with other teams to implement changes that improve the customer experience.
- Manage and resolve incidents within contractual service level agreements (SLAs). This includes coordination with other teams and stakeholders and providing timely updates to customers.
- Share your technical knowledge and expertise with other team members and contribute to the development of team training materials and processes.
- 3+ years of work experience providing technical software support for B2B software companies.
- Experience with ticket management systems (Jira, Zendesk, Salesforce, Notion, etc)
- Exposure to cloud technologies (especially Google Cloud Platform) to troubleshoot problems and design preventing log alerts.
- Strong understanding and experience querying SQL databases.
- Basic knowledge of Python.
- Outstanding troubleshooting and interpersonal skills (both are extremely important here!!)
- Demonstrate strong follow-through and consistently keep commitments to customers and colleagues.
- Display an understanding of the customer’s needs and a strong commitment to customer satisfaction
- Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish. Other languages are a plus
- Play a key role in the growth of one of the most disruptive European startups in HealthTech and AI
- Professional growth opportunities within the company
- Competitive salary according to your experience
- Remote working environment job, with monthly meetings in Madrid and annual offsite
- 23 days of holiday per year plus the day of your birthday