Tucuvi is a health technology company unlocking efficient and high-quality healthcare at scale with our CE-marked platform for Phone Consultation Automation.
We develop safe and clinically validated Conversational AI for any care pathway, enabling clinical teams to augment their capacities, improve processes’ efficiency and efficacy, and achieve better patient outcomes and satisfaction through continuous and personalized care.
We have received numerous awards, including €5.5M funding from the European Innovation Council, and are surrounded by some of the best investors in the industry.
About the role
As we grow, we are seeking a highly motivated and hands-on Product marketer to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for promoting our software solutions to healthcare systems and healthcare providers. Your primary goal is to drive product adoption and revenue growth by product enablement.
You will be joining Tucuvi’s growth team, working with Sales, Product, and Implementation people. You will start reporting directly to the CEO.
- Create materials that clearly explain the value prop of the product and individual features.
- Plan the launch of new features to attract new clients or increase the value we add to current ones.
- Develop clear and compelling messaging that highlights the unique value propositions of our MedTech SaaS product.
- Train sales teams on product features and benefits to help them effectively communicate with customers.
- Create sales tools and resources to support the sales process.
- Generate content such as white papers, case studies, blogs, and other collateral that educates and engages the target audience.
- Collaborate in the prep of congresses that are important for the company.
- +3 years of Marketing experience in SaaS, Cloud, or Enterprise Software with a sales-led recurring revenue GTM motion. Experience in Healthtech SaaS or medical devices is a plus.
- Native-like English level and fluent in Spanish. Other languages are a plus.
- Team player.
- Entrepreneurial mindset; proactive, scrappy, agile and flexible with a bias towards action.
- A doer that will roll up their sleeves and do what needs to get done.
- Analytical and data-driven; logical and systematic in their approach to problems with the ability to dig deep and problem-solve.
- Resilience; has a persistent, “won’t give up” attitude and recovers from setbacks.
- Design experience is a plus.
- Play a key role in the growth of one of the most disruptive European startups in HealthTech and AI
- Professional growth opportunities within the company
- Competitive salary according to your experience
- Remote working environment job, with monthly meetings in Madrid and annual offsite
- 23 days of holiday per year plus the day of your birthday