Tucuvi is a health technology company enabling accessible and efficient healthcare delivery for every patient. Through cutting-edge conversational AI and voice technology, we automate patient monitoring and follow up with Lola, the first empathic phone call-based medical assistant.Tucuvi’s AI is being used by healthcare providers, insurers, and pharmaceutical companies to augment their clinical teams’ capacities, improve processes’ efficiency and efficacy, and achieve better patient outcomes and satisfaction through continuous and personalized care. We have received numerous awards, including €5.5M funding from the European Innovation Council, and are surrounded by some of the best investors in the industry. We are on a mission to transform how healthcare is delivered by enabling continuity of care with empathic AI and are looking for a product-focused data analyst to join our team of experienced engineers to unearth actionable insights from patient data so more and more patients and healthcare professionals can benefit from our technology.
About the role
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced data analyst to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for gathering, analyzing and interpreting patient data to uncover trends and patterns, as well as developing data-driven solutions to enhance healthcare delivery. This role will collaborate closely with our data science and medical teams to ensure data accuracy and relevance, and the insights generated will directly impact our ability to provide more personalized, efficient and proactive monitoring strategies.
- Translate business questions into analytical problems and build solutions using visualization techniques, and statistical modelling.
- Conduct exploratory analyses and develop statistical models to answer key product usage and engagement questions.
- Develop predictive models to forecast patient needs and disease trends and assist in decision-making.
- Establish real-time monitoring systems and generate regular reports on key metrics.
- Identify research articles and reproduce/apply innovative methodology to Tucuvi business problems.
- Provide insights to inform Product team for roadmap and feature decisions.
- Provide understandable and meaningful business intelligence for key partners.
- Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, Physics or in a quantitative field. This is an entry-level role so we’ll pay a lot of attention to your graduate and/or personal projects.
- Strong experience with Python and familiarity with managing large data sets.
- SQL and NoSQL based technologies.
- Confidence working with ambiguity, unknown variables, and missing context (and the ability to find ways to bridge those gaps when necessary).
- A self-starter approach, with strong motivation and drive for excellence.
- Clearly and effectively communicate findings and recommendations to both technical and non-technical team members and stakeholders.
- Experience in predictive modelling is a plus.
- Experience with Amplitude is a plus.
- Any exposure to BigQuery and Data Looker is a plus.
- Fluent English (written and verbal).
What we offer
- Play a key role in one of the most disruptive European startups in HealthTech and AI helping us building a product used by millions of patients
- Remote working environment job, with a monthly meeting in Madrid and annual offsite
- 23 days of holiday per year plus the day of your birthday
- Professional growth opportunities within the company
- Competitive salary according to experience and benchmark.