Tucuvi is a health technology company enabling accessible and efficient healthcare delivery for every patient. Through cutting-edge conversational AI and voice technology, we automate patient monitoring and follow up with Lola, the first empathic phone call-based medical assistant.
Tucuvi’s AI is being used by healthcare providers, insurers, and pharmaceutical companies to augment their clinical teams’ capacities, improve processes’ efficiency and efficacy, and achieve better patient outcomes and satisfaction through continuous and personalized care.We have received numerous awards, including €5.5M funding from the European Innovation Council, and are surrounded by some of the best investors in the industry. We are on a mission to transform how healthcare is delivered by enabling continuity of care with empathic AI and are looking for a Conversational Designer to join our team to help expanding Lola’s empathy and conversational capabilities across different languages and pathways.
About the role
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Conversational Designer to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing the conversational interactions between Lola and the patients, ensuring a natural and empathic experience for the patient. They will be joining a team of highly experienced conversational designers, helping them improve Lola’s empathy and opening new care pathways so more and more patients and healthcare professionals can benefit from our technology.
- Design of user-centered effective and innovative conversational flows based on relevant medical concepts.
- Reviewing and quality assurance of automated calls
- Phone calling patients to obtain feedback and improve Lola’s empathy
- Identify areas for improvement in usability and user experience
- Meet with healthcare professionals and patients to understand their needs and translate them into protocols
- Create guides to share best practices of voice-based healthcare conversational design.
- Experience designing for voice-bots in applications like Amazon Alexa Developer Console, Google DialogFlow, VoiceFlow, or similar.
- Native-like English level and fluent Spanish. Other languages such as Portuguese, German or French are a plus
- Capacity to handle many tasks and different projects in an organised and efficient way.
- Curiosity and respect for the way humans communicate, accompanied by a deep interest in improving people’s lives.
- Willingness to be up to date of the latest best practices in Voice Design, so you can apply and improve them.
- Experience in designing voice applications for the medical field is a plus
- Background in Computational Linguistic is a plus