Finance Assistant Internship (full-time)
Why join us?
We are helping medical doctors on their day-to-day, by creating a new digital ecosystem where they can easily access the most useful professional resources. By wasting less time searching for the content & tools they need, they have more time for what really matters: their patients.
Tonic App is speeding up! We are conquering new markets, building even more amazing tools and our team is getting bigger!
This is a great opportunity for you if you want to join a company that is shaping the future of digital health and be part of a talented, smart and easy-going team that is our best asset and great to work with!
What do we expect?
In this role, you will work closely with the CFO to support and enhance all processes related to key accounting and financial topics at Tonic App.
- Invoices’ classification and review, follow-up and analysis of the monthly closings
- Client management: invoices and billing
- Support the preparation and monitoring of the Budget/Forecast and analysis of the respective deviations
- Support the preparation of quarterly investor reports
- Cash management support
- Contribute to the automation of internal finance processes
- Work closely with an external Accounting partner
- Support the yearly external audit
- Occasional and generic administrative tasks
Who you are
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree Accounting, Finance or similar
- Native-level portuguese skills
- Professional working proficiency in English
- Previous curricular internships will be valued
- Solid MS Office knowledge, especially Excel
- Strong drive for continuous improvement and growth
- High attention to detail and highly organised
- Digital Mindset
- Eligible for a 9 months paid professional internship