Business Development Representative (BDR)
Snab is a global B2B payments and treasury management platform that aims for digitalizing and modernizing corporate banking. Snab was born to make the life easier for financial departments, from the CFO, to the accountants, treasurers and any other members of the finance team.
Our company is currently the platform of choice of small & medium sized companies and it’s been used by a wide range of industries across Europe. With a core emphasis of building the best software ever built, we aim to change the world of corporate banking and treasury management, as we believe a better world is possible in this space.
Composed of a talented, diverse, committed and hardworking team of people with different backgrounds and nationalities.
The company has raised capital from Top-Tier global VC investors and was selected from 17.000 top global companies by YCombinator in the Winter 2022 Batch, the #1 global startup accelerator program in San Francisco, where companies such as Airbnb, Dropbox, Twitch, Coinbase or Stripe amongst others, were born.
In collaboration and reporting directly to the CEO, you will be assisting the sales team to take the business to the next level. You will be the main responsible for prospecting, researching and sourcing potential new customers and users that fit the company’s value proposition.
What you will be doing, in particular:
- Learn about our existing product and our customer’s needs
- Become an expert in the financial business management area, the customer’s needs, and the ways potential customers currently perform work in the financial departments
- Conduct prospecting work of potential customers across different industries
- Identify and build Ideal Customer Profiles (ICP) that fit with Snab’s value proposition
- Generate leads: fill the sales team with relevant companies they can reach in order to present them our solution
- Validate and prioritize potential prospects that meet the ICP
- Manage, maintain and keep up to date our Sales & Marketing CRM (Hubspot) to monitor the entire sales management process
- Build and manage a pipeline of interested customer prospects
- Conduct prospecting search of customers meeting the ICP through proactive research (LinkedIn, web, google, databases, partners etc)
- Proactively contact prospects via cold emailing, cold calling, or Linkedin messaging to engage in detailed conversations
- Proactively look for and propose new business opportunities in the market to the team
First of all, we’re looking for a self-driven, fast learner, extremely proactive and real teammate passionate about creating value for our customers and financial professionals and willing to change the world of corporate finance — we want you to communicate, share your vision, and bring your own ideas. We also want you to listen and hear other points of view and be able to look with another person’s eyes.
We want people with a positive mindset, and with a passion for software development and financial services with a focus in B2B.
From a skills perspective, we expect:
- Self-driven and proactive individual with a strong entrepreneurial mindset
- Curiosity for software sales, financial technology and business development
- Detail-oriented, highly motivated and results-oriented
- Strong ability to learn fast and adapt to a fast-pace environment
- Willing to continuously overperform and grow both personally and professionally with high and strong ambitions
- 0-2 years of experience required
- Fluent Spanish and English
The ideal candidate will also count with:
- Prior experience in business development, sales or marketing
- Familiarity with financial software and financial technlogy
- Familiarity with Sales & Marketing softwares. Hubspot preferred
What we offer:
- Being part of dream team with passionate people who work together as a team helping and supporting each other and that dream BIG
- A fun work environment where people are our priority
- A place where we value transparency, ownership and focusing on the end result
- A group of talented colleagues with diverse backgrounds and ways of thinking
- Team and company in person gatherings from time to time
- Working side by side with the founders of the company with deep global experience in software development and private equity
On top of that:
- Competitive salary
- Support in your professional development
- Becoming part of a small, founder driven team where your work will have 100% impact on the growth and development of the business
We are headquartered in Madrid, with people working remotely in Europe. We are looking for someone who is in a time zone that is friendly for these locations.