Analytics Lead, Customer Servicing
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
We’re looking for a data driven, analytically-minded professional to join the Growth Analytics team to be based in the US. The team is responsible for the research, reporting, experimentation and partnership necessary to build outstanding Servicing products, processes, and initiatives. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical and problem solving skills, an eagerness to work cross-functionally, curiosity to learn more every day, and patience to work through difficult and ambiguous problems.
What you'll do
- Empower the organization with strong hypotheses, insights, and recommendations to build and prioritize Servicing product & Operations roadmaps
- Develop and execute end-to-end analytics roadmap by partnering closely with product, operations, commercial, engineering and other teams to grow the Affirm network
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to understand their business priorities, formulate and execute end-to-end analytics workflow that includes defining critical metrics, data instrumentation and gathering, experimentation, analysis, and building meaningful dashboards and forecasts
- Translate analytical outcomes and results into compelling narratives/presentations for multiple levels of leadership
- Improve the overall efficiency of the team through automation and implementation of best practices
- Actively contribute to a high-performing team culture, guiding other analysts to be effective in delivering high-impact and business-driving work
What we look for
- 5+ years of proven ability in an analytical role
- Strong social skills and experience managing and collaborating on cross-functionally projects
- Experience with simultaneously balancing multiple workstreams and prioritizing team's roadmap
- Experience pulling and joining large data sets with SQL and performing analysis using tools such as Python, Notebooks, R, or Excel
- Ability to start with an ambiguous problem, deconstruct it into tangible steps, and work towards an impactful solution
- Proficiency in communicating research and analysis to technical and non-technical audiences
- An appreciation for qualitative and quantitative analysis and an admiration for good design with a working understanding of proper measurement and experimentation
- Willingness to go out of you way to help teammates
- Enough laziness to find a faster way to do your least favorite tasks
- Previous experience in guiding junior analysts
Location - USA30
Employees new to Affirm or promoted into a new role, typically begin in the min to mid range.
USA base pay range (CA, WA, NY, NJ, CT) per year:
Min: $162, 400
USA base pay range (all other U.S. states) per year:
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company! The majority of our roles are remote and you can work almost anywhere within the country of employment. Affirmers in proximal roles have the flexibility to work remotely, but will occasionally be required to work out of their assigned Affirm office. A limited number of roles remain office-based due to the nature of their job responsibilities.
We’re extremely proud to offer competitive benefits that are anchored to our core value of people come first. Some key highlights of our benefits package include:
- Health care coverage - Affirm covers all premiums for all levels of coverage for you and your dependents
- Flexible Spending Wallets - generous stipends for spending on Technology, Food, various Lifestyle needs, and family forming expenses
- Time off - competitive vacation and holiday schedules allowing you to take time off to rest and recharge
- ESPP - An employee stock purchase plan enabling you to buy shares of Affirm at a discount
We believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.
[For U.S. positions that could be performed in Los Angeles or San Francisco] Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, Affirm will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.