Partner Sales Account Executive
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
We are looking for an experienced Partner Sales Account Executive (AE) to drive incremental business growth across our new and established channel-partnerships. You will join a growing Partner Sales team as a quota-carrying individual contributor dedicated to scaling merchant acquisition within our eCommerce and Payments partner networks.
You will mentor more junior members of the team, and work closely with cross-functional partners in Partner Management, Enablement, Revenue Operations, Marketing and others to influence our Partners’ sales teams to position Affirm in the market, increase their sales of our product and/or generate a steady flow of pipeline for our commercial teams while also being a resource to close deals directly with our partners.
What You’ll Do:
- Achieve and exceed team sales goals which will include growth and annual revenue targets
- Own, nurture, and grow deep relationships with named partners to influence and gain commitment from them to generate revenue through positioning Affirm to their prospective and existing customers
- Respond, engage, and qualify partner leads and inquiries
- Oversee and document the sales cycle from prospect through negotiation and close
- Define and execute partner growth strategies
- Build company credibility, brand value, and trust with your partners and their prospective customers
- Participate in sales and channel development strategies to assist the company in optimizing information related to the industry and customer needs
- Provide voice of customer and partner internally, and ensure our solutions meet the needs of the market
- Innovate and improve; bring new ideas to make our internal and external processes better
What We Look For:
- 7+ years in Partner/Channel Sales Account Executive role or similar
- Proven sales quota attainment
- Experience in eCommerce and/or Credit and Payments landscape
- The ability to drive competitive deals independently in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to build strong relationships, influence and motivate others to achieve outcomes in a rapidly growing environment
- Ability to coach and influence other members of the team
- Outgoing teammate who enjoys working cross-functionally and establishing links within the organization
- Seeks out new opportunities, drives progress, and navigates ambiguity
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects/tasks concurrently
- Excellent communication, presentation, and listening skills
USA Pacific OTE (CA, WA, NY, NJ, CT): $225,300 - $270,300
USA Sapphire OTE (all other U.S. states): $202,800 - $243,300
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company! The majority of our roles are remote and you can work almost anywhere within the country of employment. Affirmers in proximal roles have the flexibility to work remotely, but will occasionally be required to work out of their assigned Affirm office. A limited number of roles remain office-based due to the nature of their job responsibilities.
We have a simple and transparent remote-first grade-based compensation structure. Offer amounts within the range are based on a number of factors including but not limited to job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Across the broader organization, certain roles are eligible for equity awards upon hire, promotion, tenure milestones and for performance.
We’re extremely proud to offer competitive benefits that are anchored to our core value of people come first. Some key highlights of our benefits package include:
- Health care coverage - Affirm covers all premiums for all levels of coverage for you and your dependents
- Flexible Spending Wallets - generous stipends for spending on Technology, Food, various Lifestyle needs, and family forming expenses
- Time off - competitive vacation and holiday schedules allowing you to take time off to rest and recharge
- ESPP - An employee stock purchase plan enabling you to buy shares of Affirm at a discount
We believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.