Sr Software Engineer (Back-end)
RecargaPay is the Super App that simplifies everyday payments for consumers and SMEs in Brazil.
The platform streamlines payments for over 6 million Brazilians by consolidating credit and debit cards, instant payments like Pix, and Open Finance, on a mission to democratize mobile payments and financial services in Brazil.
Featuring services such as bill payments, mobile top-ups, public transportation, installment plans, and loans, designed with convenience, low cost and flexibility in mind. RecargaPay is changing the way both banked and unbanked Brazilians make their everyday payments and access their financial services.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices;
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle;
- Create and maintain software documentation;
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review;
- Teach, mentor, grow, and provide advice to other domain experts, individual contributors, across teams in their sub-department;
- Solves technical problems of the highest scope, complexity, and ambiguity for their sub-department;
- Look for innovation opportunities in your team with a willingness to experiment and to boldly confront problems of large complexity and scope;
- Proposes initial technical implementation which supports architectural changes that solve scaling and performance problems;
- Guides conversations to remove blockers and encourage collaboration in your team;
- Exposes the work of the sub department and their business impact internally.