HR Payroll Specialist - LatAm (Argentina)
RecargaPay is the Super App that simplifies everyday payments for consumers and SMEs in Brazil.
The platform streamlines payments for over 6 million Brazilians by consolidating credit and debit cards, instant payments like Pix, and Open Finance, on a mission to democratize mobile payments and financial services in Brazil.
Featuring services such as bill payments, mobile top-ups, public transportation, installment plans, and loans, designed with convenience, low cost and flexibility in mind. RecargaPay is changing the way both banked and unbanked Brazilians make their everyday payments and access their financial services.
- Collaborate with the team in implementing the payroll system for Argentina.
- Execute activities and analysis of discrepancies related to payroll in Brazil, Argentina, and the United States.
- Manage the entire payroll process for Brazil, Argentina, and the USA.
- Proactively implement improvements and solutions throughout the process, ensuring compliance with legal obligations.
- Undertake more strategic activities by providing specialized technical support.
- Interact with other areas of the company, suppliers, and government authorities.
- Contribute to the automation of the process.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Knowledge and experience in payroll processing in Brazil, Argentina, and the USA.
- Familiarity and experience in processing charges, taxes, and ancillary obligations in Brazil and Argentina.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Spanish.
- Familiarity with the ADP or Sinergy system is a plus
- Osde Family group;
- In company Portuguese classes;
- Monthly internet refund;
- Reimbursement for sports activity;
- Participate in challenging enviroment.
Diversity & Inclusion
Diversity is part of our DNA and we are in constant search for representativeness and evolution. We believe that our employees should be who they are, and that is what makes them unique in their roles - regardless of gender, religion, disabilities, LGBTQI+, ethnicity, generations and different experiences. And we are looking for people who are authentic and free to co-create a more inclusive and innovative company and society. Does it sound like you?
The use of your Data
The candidate, when sending a resume with personal and professional data to participate in the RecargaPay recruitment and selection process, is aware that the data will be used for the necessary analyzes and validations throughout the recruitment process and for hiring, if necessary, as well how you authorize RecargaPay to share curriculum data with other companies in the RecargaPay group if opportunities arise according to the candidate's profile In compliance with Law 13.709 / 18, LGPD - General Data Protection Law, the candidate may request the update, rectification and modification of their information during the recruitment and selection process, or, even, request the non-use of data under the terms the terms of applicable law.