Sr Product Designer (UI)
RecargaPay is the Super App that simplifies everyday payments for consumers and SMEs in Brazil.
The platform streamlines payments for over 6 million Brazilians by consolidating credit and debit cards, instant payments like Pix, and Open Finance, on a mission to democratize mobile payments and financial services in Brazil.
Featuring services such as bill payments, mobile top-ups, public transportation, installment plans, and loans, designed with convenience, low cost and flexibility in mind. RecargaPay is changing the way both banked and unbanked Brazilians make their everyday payments and access their financial services.
He/she will be responsible for the Monetization squad (Growth, MKT, etc) supporting the product area with their knowledge of Product Design Senior UI to put together the best experience for our users.
You will work on:
- Working closely with product owners to define products and strategies focused on the right experience for our users.
- Contact our development team to design viable solutions.
- Your main task will be to provide support to your dedicated squad and you will have the ability to prioritize tasks based on business priorities.
- Work based on a Design system, providing ideas for its maintenance and expansion.
You will also be responsible for:
- Interacting with other people in the UX team, not just PDs, copywriting, frontend, design operations.
- Raising the level of technical design quality based on solid knowledge of user interface, usability and data.
- Maximize efficiency in deliveries, quality and speed of response.
- Document your entire process.
- Share your knowledge with the team.
- Experience in Product Design UI
- You will need to possess a very polished user interface and hot advanced technique.
- Extensive experience with Figma and design tools is a must
- Experience in building Landing page UI, campaign banners and Growth
- Obsessively detail-oriented is a plus
- Familiarity working in a collaborative interdisciplinary environment, where experimentation and testing are valued.
- Owner mentality, business-oriented, data-oriented, detail-oriented
- Ability to communicate your ideas, concepts and points of view clearly.
- Medical and Dental assistance without co-participation;
- Life insurance;
- Flexible Meal voucher - Flash;
- Home office assistance - monthly deposit in the RecargaPay app for personal use;
- Spanish classes;
- Educational partnerships;
- Discount in Universities for Undergraduate, Graduate and MBA courses;
- Anywhere office - work from wherever you want.
Diversity & Inclusion at RecargaPay
Diversity is part of our DNA and we are in constant search for representativeness and evolution. We believe that our employees should be who they are, and that is what makes them unique in their roles - regardless of gender, religion, disabilities, LGBTQI+, ethnicity, generations and different experiences. And we are looking for people who are authentic and free to co-create a more inclusive and innovative company and society. Does it sound like you?
About the use of your Data
The candidate, when sending a resume with personal and professional data to participate in the RecargaPay recruitment and selection process, is aware that the data will be used for the necessary analyzes and validations throughout the recruitment process and for hiring, if necessary, as well how you authorize RecargaPay to share curriculum data with other companies in the RecargaPay group if opportunities arise according to the candidate's profile.
In compliance with Law 13.709 / 18, LGPD - General Data Protection Law, the candidate may request the update, rectification and modification of their information during the recruitment and selection process, or, even, request the non-use of data under the terms the terms of applicable law.