Sr Software Engineer (Fullstack)
RecargaPay is the Super App that simplifies everyday payments for consumers and SMEs in Brazil.
The platform streamlines payments for over 6 million Brazilians by consolidating credit and debit cards, instant payments like Pix, and Open Finance, on a mission to democratize mobile payments and financial services in Brazil.
Featuring services such as bill payments, mobile top-ups, public transportation, installment plans, and loans, designed with convenience, low cost and flexibility in mind. RecargaPay is changing the way both banked and unbanked Brazilians make their everyday payments and access their financial services.
Development is at the core of everything we do at RecargaPay. As a Sr Software Engineer (FullStack) you will work in a collaborative team environment on the design and execution of our internal web tools. We are looking for candidates who are excited to learn and to improve skills, who are eager to grow on a personal and professional level with our company.
- Senior Engineers are technical leaders for specific projects. They not only code but also influence design decisions, mentor junior engineers, and ensure that the technical solutions align with the company's objectives.
- Key contributor to multiple projects, influences design and architecture.
- Works with minimal guidance; mentors juniors.
- Acts as a mentor; liaises with other functions/teams.
- Influences best practices and delves deep into system architecture.
- It would be interesting to have knowledge or experience in Consumers, Third party integration, Java Optional, Java Stream, Enums, Lombok, JUnit and Mockito and Bazel.
- Successful design and implementation of robust technical solutions;
- Mentorship and guidance provided to junior engineers;
- Proactive identification and resolution of system bottlenecks or issues;
- Contribution to technical strategy and decision-making.
- Medical and Dental assistance without co-participation;
- Life insurance;
- Flexible Meal voucher - Flash;
- Home office assistance - monthly deposit in the RecargaPay app for personal use;
- Spanish classes;
- Educational partnerships;
- Discount in Universities for Undergraduate, Graduate and MBA courses;
- Anywhere office - work from wherever you want.
Diversity & Inclusion at RecargaPay
Diversity is part of our DNA and we are in constant search for representativeness and evolution. We believe that our employees should be who they are, and that is what makes them unique in their roles - regardless of gender, religion, disabilities, LGBTQI+, ethnicity, generations and different experiences. And we are looking for people who are authentic and free to co-create a more inclusive and innovative company and society. Does it sound like you?
About the use of your Data
The candidate, when sending a resume with personal and professional data to participate in the RecargaPay recruitment and selection process, is aware that the data will be used for the necessary analyzes and validations throughout the recruitment process and for hiring, if necessary, as well how you authorize RecargaPay to share curriculum data with other companies in the RecargaPay group if opportunities arise according to the candidate's profile.
In compliance with Law 13.709 / 18, LGPD - General Data Protection Law, the candidate may request the update, rectification and modification of their information during the recruitment and selection process, or, even, request the non-use of data under the terms the terms of applicable law.