Tax Planning Specialist
RecargaPay is the Super App that simplifies everyday payments for consumers and SMEs in Brazil.
The platform streamlines payments for over 6 million Brazilians by consolidating credit and debit cards, instant payments like Pix, and Open Finance, on a mission to democratize mobile payments and financial services in Brazil.
Featuring services such as bill payments, mobile top-ups, public transportation, installment plans, and loans, designed with convenience, low cost and flexibility in mind. RecargaPay is changing the way both banked and unbanked Brazilians make their everyday payments and access their financial services.
- Gain a deep understanding of business use cases;
- Evaluate tax scenarios for operations in Brazil, Argentina, and the USA;
- Collaborate with the planning team to develop tax projections for different companies within the group;
- Create and oversee the adherence to the team's expense budgets;
- Define, oversee, and coordinate tax obligations for expansions and existing projects;
- Offer pertinent tax advice and actively build relationships with the business and relevant stakeholders;
- Assist in managing relationships with external tax advisors and regulatory teams on an ongoing basis;
- Exhibit the ability to effectively contribute to complex projects, including successful collaboration with cross-functional teams;
- Demonstrate strong tax technical skills, analytical prowess, and problem-solving abilities;
- Quickly grasp intricate concepts at an advanced level;
- Take ownership of projects, demonstrate a high degree of organization, possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, and meet tight deadlines;
- Display a high level of motivation and dedication, thriving in a fast-paced, informal, and sometimes ambiguous work environment.
- Understanding of modeling concepts. (It is important to have a solid understanding of finance and accounting, including financial statements, balance sheets, and income statements);
- Prior experience in a financial sector company;
- Advanced proficiency in Excel;
- Tax knowledge;
- High analytical capability;
- Proficiency in English or Spanish;
- Time self-management.
- Medical and Dental assistance without co-participation;
- Life insurance;
- Flexible Meal voucher - Flash;
- Home office assistance - monthly deposit in the RecargaPay app for personal use;
- Spanish classes;
- Educational partnerships;
- Discount in Universities for Undergraduate, Graduate and MBA courses;
- Anywhere office - work from wherever you want.
Diversity & Inclusion
Diversity is part of our DNA and we are in constant search for representativeness and evolution. We believe that our employees should be who they are, and that is what makes them unique in their roles - regardless of gender, religion, disabilities, LGBTQI+, ethnicity, generations and different experiences. And we are looking for people who are authentic and free to co-create a more inclusive and innovative company and society. Does it sound like you?
About the use of your Data
The candidate, when sending a resume with personal and professional data to participate in the RecargaPay recruitment and selection process, is aware that the data will be used for the necessary analyzes and validations throughout the recruitment process and for hiring, if necessary, as well how you authorize RecargaPay to share curriculum data with other companies in the RecargaPay group if opportunities arise according to the candidate's profile.
In compliance with Law 13.709 / 18, LGPD - General Data Protection Law, the candidate may request the update, rectification and modification of their information during the recruitment and selection process, or, even, request the non-use of data under the terms the terms of applicable law.