Corporate Tax US & AR Specialist (Argentina)
RecargaPay is the Super App that simplifies everyday payments for consumers and SMEs in Brazil.
The platform streamlines payments for over 6 million Brazilians by consolidating credit and debit cards, instant payments like Pix, and Open Finance, on a mission to democratize mobile payments and financial services in Brazil.
Featuring services such as bill payments, mobile top-ups, public transportation, installment plans, and loans, designed with convenience, low cost and flexibility in mind. RecargaPay is changing the way both banked and unbanked Brazilians make their everyday payments and access their financial services.
We are looking for a Tax Specialist to join our team. The job includes preparation and review of ASC 740 quarterly /
year-end computations with SEC disclosures, U.S. and Argentina tax return reporting, planning of transfer pricing
studies and management reporting.
- 5+ years of U.S. and international income tax experience, some public accounting experience preferred.
- Ability to manage external providers in the preparation of U.S. Federal income tax returns.
- Ability to prepare ASC 740 tax provisions and related disclosures, including managing external auditor
- Ability to analyze statutes, regulations and guidance and then make recommendations and take action.
- Experience on transfer pricing reporting.
- Strong accounting and Excel skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Manage external providers in the preparation of U.S. and Argentina income tax provisions.
- Ensure proper ASC 740 tax accounting and SEC disclosures
- Oversee the preparation of Transfer Pricing studies.
- Assist with global income tax audits
- Helps with the global tax planning.
- Prepare management reports.
- Osde Family group;
- In company Portuguese classes;
- Monthly internet refund;
- Reimbursement for sports activity;
- Participate in challenging enviroment.
Diversity & Inclusion
Diversity is part of our DNA and we are in constant search for representativeness and evolution. We believe that our employees should be who they are, and that is what makes them unique in their roles - regardless of gender, religion, disabilities, LGBTQI+, ethnicity, generations and different experiences. And we are looking for people who are authentic and free to co-create a more inclusive and innovative company and society. Does it sound like you?
The use of your Data
The candidate, when sending the curriculum with personal and professional data to participate in RecargaPay's recruitment and selection process, is aware that the data will be used for the necessary analysis and validations throughout the recruitment process and for hiring, if necessary, as well as authorizes RecargaPay to share the curriculum data with other companies in the RecargaPay group in case opportunities arise in line with the candidate's profile.
In compliance with Law 13.709 / 18, LGPD - General Data Protection Law, the candidate may ask for the updating, rectification and modification of his information during the recruitment and selection process, or, still, request the non-use of the data under the terms applicable law.