Head / Sr Manager of Investor Relations
RecargaPay is the Super App that simplifies everyday payments for consumers and SMEs in Brazil.
The platform streamlines payments for over 6 million Brazilians by consolidating credit and debit cards, instant payments like Pix, and Open Finance, on a mission to democratize mobile payments and financial services in Brazil.
Featuring services such as bill payments, mobile top-ups, public transportation, installment plans, and loans, designed with convenience, low cost and flexibility in mind. RecargaPay is changing the way both banked and unbanked Brazilians make their everyday payments and access their financial services.
The Head of Investor Relations is responsible for developing and executing the company's investor relations strategy. This includes building and maintaining relationships with institutional investors, analysts, and other stakeholders; communicating the company's financial performance and strategic plans; and managing the company's disclosure obligations.
- Develop and execute the company's investor relations strategy;
- Lead Capital Raise efforts;
- Build and maintain relationships with investors, analysts, and other stakeholders;
- Communicate the company's financial performance and strategic plans;
- Manage the company's disclosure obligations in accordance with securities regulations;
- Prepare and deliver presentations to investors and other stakeholders;
- Respond to investor inquiries;
- Oversee the preparation of the company's registration statement, prospectus, and other investor materials;
- Work with the legal and compliance departments to ensure compliance with securities regulations;
- Represent the company at industry events and conferences.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or a related field;
- Experience in investor relations and/or Investment banking / consulting;
- Experience in an IPO process would be a plus;
- Strong financial analysis and reporting skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Medical and Dental assistance without co-participation;
- Life insurance;
- Flexible Meal voucher - Flash;
- Home office assistance - monthly deposit in the RecargaPay app for personal use;
- Spanish classes;
- Educational partnerships;
- Discount in Universities for Undergraduate, Graduate and MBA courses;
- Anywhere office - work from wherever you want.
Diversity & Inclusion
Diversity is part of our DNA and we are in constant search for representativeness and evolution. We believe that our employees should be who they are, and that is what makes them unique in their roles - regardless of gender, religion, disabilities, LGBTQI+, ethnicity, generations and different experiences. And we are looking for people who are authentic and free to co-create a more inclusive and innovative company and society. Does it sound like you?
About the use of your Data
The candidate, when sending a resume with personal and professional data to participate in the RecargaPay recruitment and selection process, is aware that the data will be used for the necessary analyzes and validations throughout the recruitment process and for hiring, if necessary, as well how you authorize RecargaPay to share curriculum data with other companies in the RecargaPay group if opportunities arise according to the candidate's profile.
In compliance with Law 13.709 / 18, LGPD - General Data Protection Law, the candidate may request the update, rectification and modification of their information during the recruitment and selection process, or, even, request the non-use of data under the terms the terms of applicable law.