Check out opportunities at TheVentureCity and our family of startups

Frontend Delivery



Software Engineering
Posted on Friday, September 15, 2023

RecargaPay is the Super App that simplifies everyday payments for consumers and SMEs in Brazil.

The platform streamlines payments for over 6 million Brazilians by consolidating credit and debit cards, instant payments like Pix, and Open Finance, on a mission to democratize mobile payments and financial services in Brazil.

Featuring services such as bill payments, mobile top-ups, public transportation, installment plans, and loans, designed with convenience, low cost and flexibility in mind. RecargaPay is changing the way both banked and unbanked Brazilians make their everyday payments and access their financial services.

We are looking for a qualified Software Engineer to be part of our Frontend Delivery team in the role of automating continuous integration and deployment processes, being involved in our regression testing process, monitoring, tracking errors and crashes, delivering our mobile app through the app stores, etc. We are looking for detail oriented candidates, with focus on quality and who are excited to learn and to improve skills and who are eager to grow on a personal and professional level with our company.

Your main responsibilities will be:

  • Be part of a team that works 95% of the time in mobile and the other 5% in web.
  • Write well designed, efficient code by using best software development practices.
  • Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
  • Create and maintain software documentation.
  • Maintain, expand and scale our continuous integration, deployment and delivery process.
  • Maintain and improve our monitoring tools and practices.
  • Ensure the efficient delivery of our mobile application to our users through the app stores.
  • Up to date in emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.

  • Experience in mobile development (either using React Native, Android native, iOS native, or other mobile programming languages)
  • Experience using CI/CD tools, such as Travis, GitHub Actions, Fastlane, CircleCI, etc.
  • Experience using monitoring tools, such as New Relic, Amplitude, Firebase Analytics, Google Analytics, etc.
  • Experience in automating continuous integration, deployment and delivery processes.
  • Experience or equivalent knowledge of Google Play and Apple Store platform consoles.
  • Experience using CodePush.
  • Experience / knowledge in writing unit and integration tests
  • Mobile experience specifically using React Native, Android (Java or Kotlin) or iOS (Objective-C or Swift).
  • Experience optimizing Android, iOS or React Native builds.
  • Experience working with Javascript, either for Web, using NodeJs, etc.
  • Knowledge of good Cyber Security practices.
  • Knowledge of relational database systems and Object Oriented Programming.
  • Experience working with Backend languages.
  • Medical and Dental assistance without co-participation;
  • Life insurance;
  • Flexible Meal voucher - Flash;
  • TotalPass;
  • Home office assistance - monthly deposit in the RecargaPay app for personal use;
  • Spanish classes;
  • Educational partnerships;
  • Discount in Universities for Undergraduate, Graduate and MBA courses;
  • Anywhere office - work from wherever you want.

Diversity & Inclusion

Diversity is part of our DNA and we are in constant search for representativeness and evolution. We believe that our employees should be who they are, and that is what makes them unique in their roles - regardless of gender, religion, disabilities, LGBTQI+, ethnicity, generations and different experiences. And we are looking for people who are authentic and free to co-create a more inclusive and innovative company and society. Does it sound like you?

The use of your Data

The candidate, when sending the curriculum with personal and professional data to participate in RecargaPay's recruitment and selection process, is aware that the data will be used for the necessary analysis and validations throughout the recruitment process and for hiring, if necessary, as well as authorizes RecargaPay to share the curriculum data with other companies in the RecargaPay group in case opportunities arise in line with the candidate's profile.

In compliance with Law 13.709 / 18, LGPD - General Data Protection Law, the candidate may ask for the updating, rectification and modification of his information during the recruitment and selection process, or, still, request the non-use of the data under the terms applicable law.