Planning & IR Data Strategy Architect (Business Intelligence)
RecargaPay is the Super App that simplifies everyday payments for consumers and SMEs in Brazil.
The platform streamlines payments for over 6 million Brazilians by consolidating credit and debit cards, instant payments like Pix, and Open Finance, on a mission to democratize mobile payments and financial services in Brazil.
Featuring services such as bill payments, mobile top-ups, public transportation, installment plans, and loans, designed with convenience, low cost and flexibility in mind. RecargaPay is changing the way both banked and unbanked Brazilians make their everyday payments and access their financial services.
The Data Strategy Architect (BI) role for Planning & Investor Relations is responsible for developing and implementing data-driven solutions to support the company's planning and investor relations efforts. This includes using data to identify trends, develop forecasts, and create presentations and reports for management and investors.
Your responsibilities are as follows:
Lead data prep and research efforts to build user profiles and their economics
Work with business stakeholders to understand their data needs and specific requirements
Collect, clean, and analyze data from a variety of sources.
Work with the planning and investor relations team to develop and implement data-driven Financial Models.
Develop and implement data mining and machine learning models to identify trends, patterns and predict future outcomes.
Create data visualizations and reports to communicate findings to stakeholders.
Stay up-to-date on the latest data technologies and trends.
Work with compliance officers to ensure that the company's data practices are compliant with regulations for planning and investor relations.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, computer science, information technology, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in data architecture, data modeling, or business intelligence.
- Experience in planning and investor relations is a plus.
- Strong understanding of data warehouse and data mart concepts for planning and investor relations.
- Experience with data mining, machine learning, and artificial intelligence.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Desired Qualifications:
- Experience in financial services, or other regulated industries.
- Experience with cloud-based data platforms for planning and investor relations.
- Experience with agile development methodologies for planning and investor relations.
- If you are a highly motivated and experienced data professional with a passion for helping businesses make better decisions using data, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- Osde Family group;
- In company Portuguese classes;
- Monthly internet refund;
- Reimbursement for sports activity;
- Participate in challenging enviroment.
Diversity & Inclusion
Diversity is part of our DNA and we are in constant search for representativeness and evolution. We believe that our employees should be who they are, and that is what makes them unique in their roles - regardless of gender, religion, disabilities, LGBTQI+, ethnicity, generations and different experiences. And we are looking for people who are authentic and free to co-create a more inclusive and innovative company and society. Does it sound like you?
The use of your Data
The candidate, when sending the curriculum with personal and professional data to participate in RecargaPay's recruitment and selection process, is aware that the data will be used for the necessary analysis and validations throughout the recruitment process and for hiring, if necessary, as well as authorizes RecargaPay to share the curriculum data with other companies in the RecargaPay group in case opportunities arise in line with the candidate's profile.
In compliance with Law 13.709 / 18, LGPD - General Data Protection Law, the candidate may ask for the updating, rectification and modification of his information during the recruitment and selection process, or, still, request the non-use of the data under the terms applicable law.