Sr. Designer Ops
RecargaPay is the Super App that simplifies everyday payments for consumers and SMEs in Brazil.
The platform streamlines payments for over 6 million Brazilians by consolidating credit and debit cards, instant payments like Pix, and Open Finance, on a mission to democratize mobile payments and financial services in Brazil.
Featuring services such as bill payments, mobile top-ups, public transportation, installment plans, and loans, designed with convenience, low cost and flexibility in mind. RecargaPay is changing the way both banked and unbanked Brazilians make their everyday payments and access their financial services.
A great user experience is one of the things we strive for at RecargaPay. We believe that design is much more than just a beautiful UI, but goes deep into the nature of the value proposition we offer.
As a Senior Designer, you will play a key role in streamlining our design processes, promoting collaboration and ensuring the efficient delivery of high-quality design work.
You will be responsible for optimizing the intersection of design, technology and project management, increasing the productivity and creative output of our team. Working with, influencing and helping teams of developers, product designers and leadership to ensure usability, accessibility and a simple, efficient user experience. Be proactive, bring references and good practices from the market and tools. Adaptability and good communication skills.
- Lead efforts to identify process improvements within the design workflow.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement best practices that improve efficiency and creativity while maintaining high quality standards.
- Manage and maintain up-to-date Design System libraries and documentation to meet the needs of Product Designers, Developers and other areas of the company.
- Promote a culture of collaboration by creating and implementing strategies that encourage effective communication and information sharing between members of the design team, as well as with other departments such as product management, engineering and marketing (for example).
- Implement quality control processes to ensure that all design work meets established standards and is aligned with the company's brand guidelines.
- Conduct regular design reviews and provide constructive feedback to team members.
- Help and collaborate to build key performance indicators (KPIs) for design operations and track relevant metrics to measure the success of process improvements.
- Prepare regular reports for leadership showing the impact of design operations initiatives.
- Proficiency in prototyping tools, documentation, workshop facilitation and knowledge of development frameworks.
- Medical and Dental assistance without co-participation;
- Life insurance;
- Flexible Meal voucher - Flash;
- Home office assistance - monthly deposit in the RecargaPay app for personal use;
- Spanish classes;
- Educational partnerships;
- Discount in Universities for Undergraduate, Graduate and MBA courses;
- Anywhere office - work from wherever you want.
Diversity & Inclusion at RecargaPay
Diversity is part of our DNA and we are in constant search for representativeness and evolution. We believe that our employees should be who they are, and that is what makes them unique in their roles - regardless of gender, religion, disabilities, LGBTQI+, ethnicity, generations and different experiences. And we are looking for people who are authentic and free to co-create a more inclusive and innovative company and society. Does it sound like you?
About the use of your Data
The candidate, when sending a resume with personal and professional data to participate in the RecargaPay recruitment and selection process, is aware that the data will be used for the necessary analyzes and validations throughout the recruitment process and for hiring, if necessary, as well how you authorize RecargaPay to share curriculum data with other companies in the RecargaPay group if opportunities arise according to the candidate's profile.
In compliance with Law 13.709 / 18, LGPD - General Data Protection Law, the candidate may request the update, rectification and modification of their information during the recruitment and selection process, or, even, request the non-use of data under the terms the terms of applicable law.