Business Intelligence Specialist
RecargaPay is the Super App that simplifies everyday payments for consumers and SMEs in Brazil.
The platform streamlines payments for over 6 million Brazilians by consolidating credit and debit cards, instant payments like Pix, and Open Finance, on a mission to democratize mobile payments and financial services in Brazil.
Featuring services such as bill payments, mobile top-ups, public transportation, installment plans, and loans, designed with convenience, low cost and flexibility in mind. RecargaPay is changing the way both banked and unbanked Brazilians make their everyday payments and access their financial services.
We have a great opportunity for a Business Intelligence Specialist. You will be reporting to the Business Analytics Manager, and will be working with Product Owners, Product Managers, and Executives to develop and apply data-driven insights to the business problems. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a diversity of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
- Analyze and organize raw data;
- Build analytical data models;
- Evaluate business needs and objectives;
- Interpret trends and patterns;
- Conduct complex data analysis and report on results;
- Combine raw information from different sources;
- Explore ways to enhance data quality and reliability;
- Ensure the quality, accuracy, and completeness of available data and alerting process;
- Identify opportunities to tuning processes and queries;
- Collaborate with analytics team, data engineers and product teams on several projects;
- Focus on examining the data a company stores and studying how it affects business operations and profitability;
- Identify data pain points (lack of data or frequency) and follow the resolution of such problems with the correct team;
- Help the company adopt data modeling standards and concepts.
- Solid experience as a Business Intelligence Analyst or in a similar role;
- Advanced SQL Knowledge;
- Knowledge in Relational and Dimensional Database Modeling;
- Knowledge in Postgres/Oracle;
- Best practices in Data Warehouse and/or Data Vault;
- Preferably experience with AWS Redshift or other columnar database;
- Preferably experience with Qlik or other world class analytics tool;
- Experience in data governance;
- Great numerical and analytical skills;
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, or similar field; a Master’s is a plus;
- Advanced in English or Spanish is a plus;
- Knowledge of the IT development routine (Sprints, backlog, etc) - a plus;
- Knowledge of the SAP platform is a plus.
- Medical and Dental assistance without co-participation;
- Life insurance;
- Flexible Meal voucher - Flash;
- Home office assistance - monthly deposit in the RecargaPay app for personal use;
- Spanish classes;
- Educational partnerships;
- Discount in Universities for Undergraduate, Graduate and MBA courses;
- Anywhere office - work from wherever you want.
Diversity & Inclusion at RecargaPay
Diversity is part of our DNA and we are in constant search for representativeness and evolution. We believe that our employees should be who they are, and that is what makes them unique in their roles - regardless of gender, religion, disabilities, LGBTQI+, ethnicity, generations and different experiences. And we are looking for people who are authentic and free to co-create a more inclusive and innovative company and society. Does it sound like you?
About the use of your Data
The candidate, when sending a resume with personal and professional data to participate in the RecargaPay recruitment and selection process, is aware that the data will be used for the necessary analyzes and validations throughout the recruitment process and for hiring, if necessary, as well how you authorize RecargaPay to share curriculum data with other companies in the RecargaPay group if opportunities arise according to the candidate's profile.
In compliance with Law 13.709 / 18, LGPD - General Data Protection Law, the candidate may request the update, rectification and modification of their information during the recruitment and selection process, or, even, request the non-use of data under the terms the terms of applicable law.