Sr. Product Business Analyst (Credit)
As a Product Business Analyst, you will be responsible for performing deep dive analyzes that will help with the growth of the Lending product, you will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including risk, finance, marketing, to analyze market dynamics, competitive landscape, and customer requirements.
- Analyze and assess loans portfolio to identify both problems and opportunities
- Understand financial metrics related to profitability/earnings and costs
- Perform strategic and ad-hoc analysis , identifying opportunities in data to accelerate product adoption, retention, engagement, and/or monetization
- Present actionable and measurable ideas that will turn into roadmap based on data
- Challenge business models to find enhancement opportunities
- Study market trends and have a clear understanding of the product strengths and weaknesses
- Understand market best practices and user perceptions to influence product evolution & new product launches
- Propose and monitor KPIs in order to explain changes in Credit portfolio
- Analyze metrics to continually improve products
- Ideate dashboards that allow for metric tracking
- Develop forecasting models
- Conduct pricing and profitability analysis. Support strategies and margin goals through analysis of existing programs.
- Bachelor's degree in technology, business, finance, or related field.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Relevant data analysis experience
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and Time-management skills.
- Proficient in SQL Advanced Excel skills.
- Knowledge of credit portfolio management and finance background.