Data Modeler Specialist
RecargaPay is the Super App that simplifies everyday payments for consumers and SMEs in Brazil.
The platform streamlines payments for over 6 million Brazilians by consolidating credit and debit cards, instant payments like Pix, and Open Finance, on a mission to democratize mobile payments and financial services in Brazil.
Featuring services such as bill payments, mobile top-ups, public transportation, installment plans, and loans, designed with convenience, low cost and flexibility in mind. RecargaPay is changing the way both banked and unbanked Brazilians make their everyday payments and access their financial services.
We are looking for an experienced Data Modeler Specialist to join our team. You will use various methods to transform raw data into useful data models. For example, you can create algorithms and conduct analytics to help our company extract the most from our data. Overall, you'll strive for efficiency by aligning data with business goals. To succeed in this Business Intelligence Engineer position, you should have strong analytical skills and the ability to combine data from different sources. Business Intelligence Engineer skills also include proficiency with SQL programming language and knowledge of how to transform transactional data into analytical data using data modeling best practices. Identify opportunities to tuning processes and queries. If you are detail-oriented, with excellent organizational skills and experience in this field, we'd like to hear from you.
- Analyze and organize raw data;
- Build analytical data models;
- Evaluate business needs and objectives;
- Interpret trends and patterns;
- Conduct complex data analysis and report on results;
- Build algorithms and prototypes;
- Combine raw information from different sources;
- Explore ways to enhance data quality and reliability;
- Identify opportunities for data acquisition;
- Identify opportunities to tuning processes and queries;
- Ensure the quality, availability and traceability of data;
- Collaborate with analytics team and data engineers on several projects;
- Focus on examining the data a company stores and studying how it affects business operations and profitability;
- Help the company adopt data modeling standards and concepts.
- Advanced SQL Knowledge;
- Knowledge in Relational and Dimensional Database Modeling;
- Best practices in Data Warehouse and/or Data Vault;
- Experience in data governance;
- Great numerical and analytical skills;
- Experience with AWS Redshift or other columnar database is a plus;
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, or similar field; a Master's is a plus;
- Advanced in English or Spanish is a plus.
- Medical and Dental assistance without co-participation;
- Life insurance;
- Flexible Meal voucher - Flash;
- Home office assistance - monthly deposit in the RecargaPay app for personal use;
- Spanish classes;
- Educational partnerships;
- Discount in Universities for Undergraduate, Graduate and MBA courses;
- Anywhere office - work from wherever you want.
Diversity & Inclusion
Diversity is part of our DNA and we are in constant search for representativeness and evolution. We believe that our employees should be who they are, and that is what makes them unique in their roles - regardless of gender, religion, disabilities, LGBTQI+, ethnicity, generations and different experiences. And we are looking for people who are authentic and free to co-create a more inclusive and innovative company and society. Does it sound like you?
The use of your Data
The candidate, when sending the curriculum with personal and professional data to participate in RecargaPay's recruitment and selection process, is aware that the data will be used for the necessary analysis and validations throughout the recruitment process and for hiring, if necessary, as well as authorizes RecargaPay to share the curriculum data with other companies in the RecargaPay group in case opportunities arise in line with the candidate's profile.
In compliance with Law 13.709 / 18, LGPD - General Data Protection Law, the candidate may ask for the updating, rectification and modification of his information during the recruitment and selection process, or, still, request the non-use of the data under the terms applicable law.