Collections Product Manager
RecargaPay is Brazil's leading mobile payment wallet. A fintech for day-to-day transactions that meets the needs of banked and unbanked people across the country, from consumers to merchants. We believe that everyone should have access to the benefits of mobile payments, which is why we are committed to democratizing these transactions, allowing access to society as a whole.
Our mission is to democratize payments and financial services via cell phones.
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced professional to join our team as a Loan Collections Product Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring effective management of loan collections products and driving initiatives to optimize our collections processes within the fintech industry. You will play a critical role in enhancing our loan collections policies, strategies, designing and presenting metrics to track evolution, collaborating with cross-functional teams, and will be responsible for increasing product collection recovery.
Responsibilities:Provide strategic direction and guidance regarding loan collections:
- Analyze market trends, customer feedback, and industry best practices to identify opportunities for improving loan collections strategies and processes, by setting priorities and making informed decisions;
- Optimize renegotiation policies, design AB test and understand gaps between current solutions and best practices to greatly improve collection recovery;
- Control key collection metrics such as roll rates and PDD, different channel communications recovery efficiency and other payment indicators to identify opportunities and increase collectability;
- Understand, define and communicate the tactic plan to boost product collection recovery;
- Work closely with key stakeholders, including senior management, product team, developers, and customer support, to understand business goals, priorities, and requirements related to loan collections;
- Define a clear product roadmap that aligns with business objectives, prioritizing initiatives with great impact;
- Ensure effective communication and follow through on the roadmap and initiatives;
- Foster strong relationships with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment and effective execution of loan collections strategies;
- Define, monitor and optimize loan collections product performance;
- Track key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics related to loan collections to assess the effectiveness of product features and enhancements;
- Identify areas for improvement and optimize product performance and customer satisfaction;
- Drive product feature development and enhancement;
- Translate business requirements and user needs into actionable user stories and product features;
- Work with development teams, design teams, product and business teams to ensure timely and successful implementation of features, following agile methodologies;
- Conduct market and competitive analysis;
- Stay informed about industry trends, regulatory changes, and competitive landscape in the fintech industry, specifically in loan collections;
- Utilize market insights to identify opportunities, develop competitive strategies, and ensure our loan collections products remain innovative and competitive;
- Stakeholder management and communication;
- Act as a liaison between the product team and other internal stakeholders, especially the business collection team, ensuring effective communication and collaboration;
- Provide regular updates on product roadmap, progress, and key milestones to senior management and relevant stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (Business, Finance, Computer Science, etc.);
- Advanced degree preferred;
- Strong knowledge of loan collections processes, strategies, and regulations;
- Extensive experience in product management;
- Proven experience managing and successfully leading a team;
- Experience in product collection is a plus;
- Excellent understanding of agile methodologies and product management best practices;
- Demonstrated track record of successful product launches and enhancements;
- Analytical mindset with strong problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management abilities;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment;
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to inspire and motivate a team.
- Medical and dental care at no cost - You don't have to worry about co-payment fees. Here, our RecargaPayers have access to excellent hospitals throughout Brazil, without worrying about discounts at the end of the month.
- Life Insurance - Because we know your life is worth a lot.
- Transportation and/or Parking Voucher - We discount only 1 real. Cool huh?
- Flexible Meal Voucher - Flexible how? You choose how you want to spend your $$: Lunch, Market, Pharmacy, Courses, Mobility, Education... phew, so much.
- TotalPass - Healthy mind, healthy body.
- Money in your Recargapay Wallet every month - To pay that bill and still have cashback? And mainly to tell us how we can improve even more.
- Spanish Lessons - Sí, acá trabajamos learning.
- Up to 70% discount on English courses - Why not be trilingual?
- Discounts on Universities for Undergraduate, Graduate and MBA courses - Knowledge is never too much, is it?
- Environment No Dress-Code - Here you can be whoever you really want!
Diversity and Authenticity at RecargaPay
We are a company made up of filmmakers. That challenges the status-quo, the market, the “it has always been like this”. That proposes the new, the different, that which will make the difference.
And we are achievers because we are diverse. We are women, men and non-binary. LGBT+ and straight, trans, cis and gender fluid. White, black, yellow and multicolored. Young, mature, with and without disabilities. And no defined standards.
We are authentic. We are talented. Authenticity is what moves us.
That's why here at RecargaPay you are free to be who you are, every day.
Sobre o uso dos seus Dados
O candidato, ao enviar currículo com dados pessoais e profissionais para participação no processo de recrutamento e seleção do RecargaPay, está ciente de que os dados serão utilizados para as análises e validações necessárias ao longo do processo de recrutamento e para contratação, se necessário, bem como autoriza RecargaPay para partilhar os dados curriculares com outras empresas do grupo RecargaPay caso surjam oportunidades de acordo com o perfil do candidato.
Em atendimento à Lei 13.709 / 18, LGPD - Lei Geral de Proteção de Dados, o candidato poderá solicitar a atualização, retificação e modificação de suas informações durante o processo de recrutamento e seleção, ou, ainda, solicitar a não utilização dos dados nos termos do termos da lei aplicável.
About the use of your Data
The candidate, when sending a resume with personal and professional data to participate in the RecargaPay recruitment and selection process, is aware that the data will be used for the necessary analyzes and validations throughout the recruitment process and for hiring, if necessary, as well how you authorize RecargaPay to share curriculum data with other companies in the RecargaPay group if opportunities arise according to the candidate's profile.
In compliance with Law 13.709 / 18, LGPD - General Data Protection Law, the candidate may request the update, rectification and modification of their information during the recruitment and selection process, or, even, request the non-use of data under the terms the terms of applicable law.