Site Reliability Engineer - SRE
RecargaPay is the Super App that simplifies everyday payments for consumers and SMEs in Brazil.
The platform streamlines payments for over 6 million Brazilians by consolidating credit and debit cards, instant payments like Pix, and Open Finance, on a mission to democratize mobile payments and financial services in Brazil.
Featuring services such as bill payments, mobile top-ups, public transportation, installment plans, and loans, designed with convenience, low cost and flexibility in mind. RecargaPay is changing the way both banked and unbanked Brazilians make their everyday payments and access their financial services.
This role demands balancing awesome execution, relentless creativity and bringing fresh ideas from all areas, including distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage; the list goes on and is growing every day. As a Site Reliability Engineer in RecargaPay you will seed the DevOps philosophy on various projects critical to RecargaPay’s needs keeping scalability, resiliency and security on mind. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to tackle new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
- Design, deploy and maintain Cloud Infrastructure stacks on AWS;
- Monitor key metrics maintaining company-wide visualization of the infrastructure behavior;
- Develop technical solutions and management tools to deploy high availability/resilient systems;
- Provide engineering designs for new modules, APIs and environments;
- Contribute to all levels of our agile Development Team with a DevOps philosophy and Continuous Delivery in mind.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject;
- Detailed technical knowledge of database and Linux operating system, its standards and best practices for keeping services up and running;
- Hands-on experience deploying high availability, auto-scaling stacks on AWS, on top of Kubernetes, EKS, Containers, ECS, CloudFormation, ElasticBeanstalk, etc;
- Experience with network technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools;
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols;
- Familiarity with internet web and mobile related technologies (Web applications, Mobile applications, API Oriented Architectures) and of network related protocols;
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques;
- English or Spanish is a plus.
- Medical and Dental assistance without co-participation;
- Life insurance;
- Flexible Meal voucher - Flash;
- Home office assistance - monthly deposit in the RecargaPay app for personal use;
- Spanish classes;
- Educational partnerships;
- Discount in Universities for Undergraduate, Graduate and MBA courses;
- Anywhere office - work from wherever you want.
Diversity & Inclusion
Diversity is part of our DNA and we are in constant search for representativeness and evolution. We believe that our employees should be who they are, and that is what makes them unique in their roles - regardless of gender, religion, disabilities, LGBTQI+, ethnicity, generations and different experiences. And we are looking for people who are authentic and free to co-create a more inclusive and innovative company and society. Does it sound like you?
The use of your Data
The candidate, when sending the curriculum with personal and professional data to participate in RecargaPay's recruitment and selection process, is aware that the data will be used for the necessary analysis and validations throughout the recruitment process and for hiring, if necessary, as well as authorizes RecargaPay to share the curriculum data with other companies in the RecargaPay group in case opportunities arise in line with the candidate's profile.
In compliance with Law 13.709 / 18, LGPD - General Data Protection Law, the candidate may ask for the updating, rectification and modification of his information during the recruitment and selection process, or, still, request the non-use of the data under the terms applicable law.