Product Analyst (Lending Credit)
We are looking for a Product Analyst to help us with our roadmap management, working closely with engineering, design, credit and finance teams. As a Product Analyst, you will be responsible for monitoring the product, and delivering effective presentations and findings to stakeholders.
- Develop a deep understanding of the RecargaPay ecosystem and be able to identify and communicate the impact of product features and launches across the product;
- Translate product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria;
- Conduct stand-up, backlog refinement, planning, and meetings as needed to execute product requirements;
- Work in an Agile environment and continuously review the business needs, refine priorities, outline milestones, and deliverables, and identify opportunities and risks;
- Define & communicate the overall vision, objectives and goals and the minimum viable product needs
- Work closely with the Product Owner to develop new solutions;
- Specify and refine requirements—from conception to launch—of products, working closely with engineering (and other functions depending on the domain, e.g. design, data science, credit, finance);
- Assist in creation and management of product roadmap;
- Collaborate with stakeholders and partner areas through fluid communication;
- Measure and monitor product metrics;
- Provide actionable insights to help product team understand trends, marketplace dynamics, and user behaviors;
- Design A/B experiments to guide product direction with iterative innovation and measurement;
- Explore data to find actionable insights and make product recommendations through funnels, cohort analyses, and long-term trend investigations;
- Analyze market data, trends and behaviors.
- Work closely with the Product Team;
- Incorporate feature requests into product roadmap;
- Groom and prioritize backlog;
- Develop user stories and help with shaping the product vision and roadmap;
- Set sprint goals;
- Write acceptance tests;
- Plan releases and upgrades;
- Make sure the product delivery is of the highest quality;
- Follow progress of work and address production issues during sprints;
- Analyze preferences and requests of end users;
- Refine our agile methodology based on results and client feedback;
- Keep track of industry trend
- Forte experiência com SQL e manipulação de dados;
- Experiência em trabalhar com desenvolvedores e trazer soluções para a vida;
- Experiência em projetar e avaliar o impacto de experimentos A/B em um ciclo acelerado de desenvolvimento de produtos;
- Fortes habilidades de comunicação escrita para compartilhar ideias e influenciar as partes interessadas;
- Capacidade de se comunicar e colaborar efetivamente com outros membros da equipe, trabalhar de forma independente, fornecer assistência e construir relacionamentos;
- Abordagem detalhista, orientada para o impacto e centrada no cliente;
- Bacharel em tecnologia, negócios ou engenharia.
Conhecimento em gestão de carteira de crédito e experiência em finanças.
Experiência como Analista de Produtos/ Product Owner
Medical and dental assistance - You don't have to worry about co-participation fees. Here our RecargaPayers have access to excellent hospitals throughout Brazil, without worrying about discounts at the end of the month.
Life insurance - Because we know that your life is worth a lot <3
Transportation Voucher or Parking - We discount only 1 Real from it. Cool, right?
Flexible Meal voucher - What does it mean? You can choose how you want to spend your $$ in Lunch, Market, Pharmacy, Courses, Mobility, Education ... yes, lots of possibilities.
TotalPass - Healthy mind, healthy body.
Money in your RecargaPay Wallet monthly - To pay for that one bill and still have cashback. And specially to tell us how we can improve even more.
Spanish lessons - Sí, acá trabajamos aprendiendo.
Up to 70% discount on English courses - Why not be trilingual?
Discount in Universities for Undergraduate, Graduate and MBA courses - Knowledge is never too much, is it?
No Dress-Code - Here you can be YOU!
Diversity and Authenticity at RecargaPay
We are a company formed by dream-makers. That challenges the status quo, the market, and the “always been like this” thing. That proposes the new, the different, that will, in fact, make a difference.
And we are doing it all because we are diverse. We are women, men and non-binaries, LGBTQIA + and heterosexuals, trans, cis and fluid gender. White, black, yellow and multicolored. Young, mature, with and without disabilities. And without defined patterns.
We are authentic. We are talented. Authenticity is what moves us.
That's why here at RecargaPay you are free to be who you are, every single day.
The use of your Data
The candidate, when sending the curriculum with personal and professional data to participate in RecargaPay's recruitment and selection process, is aware that the data will be used for the necessary analysis and validations throughout the recruitment process and for hiring, if necessary, as well as authorizes RecargaPay to share the curriculum data with other companies in the RecargaPay group in case opportunities arise in line with the candidate's profile.
In compliance with Law 13.709 / 18, LGPD - General Data Protection Law, the candidate may ask for the updating, rectification and modification of his information during the recruitment and selection process, or, still, request the non-use of the data under the terms applicable law.