Here at Internxt, we're creating a digital world that is ethical and respectful. To do so, we are releasing a series of services, which all have the common goal of helping humanity achieve that fundamental right. Join one of the fastest-growing startups in this Marketing Specialist role!
As a driven marketer, you'll take ownership of the day-to-day marketing operations and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the workflow and collaboration. You'll work closely with all marketing department teams, helping with structuring the workload, removing blockers, planning resources, and managing project plans. To build relationships and partnerships with security and privacy experts, security and privacy-focused companies will come naturally to you.
As the point of contact between all stakeholders in cross-functional projects, you'll hold teams accountable for deliverables, ensure proper documentation of all projects, and help prioritize activities. You will also help with minor tasks and activities where needed. If you’re a results-driven marketer, feel comfortable taking the initiative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, this is a great opportunity to play a pivotal role in a fast-growing company. You will have a concrete impact on the future of the business as a whole.
- Lead and execute day-to-day marketing operations to ensure seamless execution and workflow management for cross-functional projects.
- Identify and pursue partnership opportunities for subscribers' growth
- Build relationships with security and privacy experts and security and privacy-focused companies for content collaborations
- Drive team productivity by optimizing marketing processes and efficiently managing resources to balance workload.
- Act as the point person between the internal marketing department, cross-functional internal teams, external agencies, and freelancers to implement key marketing initiatives.
- Drive both the short-term and long-term planning and execution, and align with stakeholders to understand key objectives and critical deliverables.
- Help produce valuable and engaging content for our Spanish website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Consistently review website, sales funnels, and/or landing pages for improvements and make improvements based on buyers’ action
- Manage all initiatives to make sure all tasks and projects are up to date daily and that all changes/updates are tracked within the system.
- Ability to work autonomously and take strong accountability and ownership of multiple projects.
- Very hands-on with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- 2+ years of experience and a proven track record of driving user and revenue growth
- Recognize areas for improvement and facilitate change by working with others across the company so that the team is highly efficient, well organized, and has seamless project execution.
- Familiarity with project management software and how to use it to drive transparency around goals, deliverables, and due dates (e.g. Jira, Confluence).
- Experience working with creative teams (e.g., designers, copywriters, advertisers, etc.) resulting in a strong understanding of asset development and the thinking and processes surrounding it.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and opinionated about the best ways to work effectively.
- Excellent written and spoken English.