Marketing Design Manager
In Cabify our goal is to make our cities a better place to live, offering a sustainable mobility alternative for the people that live in them. In the design team we have an important role in this mission and for that reason we are looking for a Marketing Design Manager to help us to continue to create functional and beautiful campaigns.
Founded in 2011 and present in more than 80 cities in Spain and Latin America, Cabify has become the first technology company in Spain achieve "Unicorn" status with a billion dollar valuation.
No matter how fast we grow or how big we are, we are determined to keep our "start-up" spirit. We are a professional team, confident, charismatic, young at heart and proud of doing things the right way. We like to think of ourselves as an ethical and innovative technology company that has created a business in which everyone has a fair and respectful deal, from the employees to driving partners who use our platform. In addition, we always comply fully with government regulations and we respect local laws.
It's been quite a ride so far, but in reality, our journey has only just begun. If we're going to turn our vision into a reality, we're going to need plenty more bright and ambitious people to join us!
The design team
We are a distributed team of 32 designers with different skills among multiple geographies across Spain. We are divided into 3 main areas: Product Design, Core Design, and Marketing Design, and we are integrated into different squads with the aim of devising, designing, and developing the entire experience of our products, brands, campaigns, and comms.
We work daily with user research and data teams that help us to make better decisions based on people and data, in order to validate and put into production well-designed and well-executed experiences.
We see ourselves as a humble and fun team self-demanding and committed, and we are looking for ways to have fun together doing design-related activities such as: learning from others in our Design Workshops, providing feedback at our Design Rodeos, and evolving our Design System in our Mobile, Desktop, Advertising, and Comms Glues. This helps us to continue improving as a team, to get to know each other more on the personal side, and build strengths that help us professionally.
What will you be doing
We are involved in a large number of projects in constant evolution and we have big challenges for the future. Some examples of the projects you will face at Cabify on your day to day:
- Guide a team of marketing designers and make them grow
- Manage team needs and resources
- Help the team to design with a technology mindset, avoiding repetitive tasks
- Understand the company needs and provide easy to use design responses
- Partner with the Brand Design Manager to maintain a consistent visual brand, and contribute to its evolution
- Own our marketing branding guidelines to ensure consistency across all external facing material
- Develop, source and manage a library of digital content including images, photos, and videos
- Help support and evolve our visual brand identity systems and guidelines.
- Work with Marketing, gather and translate business requirements into creative and intuitive cross-marketing campaigns
- Work with relevant stakeholders to identify, co-ordinate and deliver priority projects
What we are looking for
If you are interested, we think that you would be a good fit if you have:
- More than ten years of experience working in design teams
- Experience working with marketing teams and stakeholders
- Experience working on creative proccesses
- Sensitivity, elegance and visual consistency
- Wide knowledge in digital products and design trends
- Narrative ability to communicate your work
- A portfolio that shows your talent designing or leading marketing campaigns
- Last and most important, humble attitude and motivation to work with a passionate team
* For sure, you don't need to check all the boxes to be a good match.
The well-being of our employees is a fundamental part of our culture and we like to make sure that our team is really happy with what they do. So we offer:
- Flexible hours where you design your own schedule (truly). We don't count hours, we only measure delivery.
- A career path to encourage your professional growth inside the company. You will always know what the next step looks like.
- Remote work, at least 2 days per week you choose your workplace.
- Great atmosphere at work, awesome offices, coffee, and free fruit daily.
- Horizontal hierarchy, your opinion will have great value in the team's decision making.
- Limited free Cabify trips.
- A pet room so you don't have to leave your furry friend at home
- Optional payment of restaurant tickets, transport pass, medical insurance or nursery.
- We want the best talent and therefore offer salaries commensurate, this offer is from 46.000 € to 70.000 €.