Senior Android Engineer
Do you want to change the world? At Cabify, that’s what we’re doing. We aim to make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them, connecting riders to drivers at the touch of a button. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs a private car. But we’ve still got a long way to go...fancy joining us?
- Implement new functionalities to make Cabify the best
- Tackle complex problems regarding asynchronicity, multiple data flows and other fun stuff.
- Deliver a world-class experience to our customers by making a robust, snappy and fun to use app.
- Work closely with several teams, such as Design, Research, Data Science, or Backend to improve our Driver and Rider app.
- Test app functionalities and troubleshooting.
- Constantly maintain our mobile apps and assisting in deploying new features.
Our Ideal candidate has:
- Great alignment with our principles, we take this very seriously.
- 4+ years of Android experience
- Experience with git
- Experience interacting with REST API
- Ability to write unit and UI tests for your code
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented Design
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, startup environment and adapt effectively to change
- Previously published Google Play app
- Experience with RxKotlin or any other Reactive technology
- Our applications are built in Kotlin, we follow the SOLID principles and use a clean architecture implementation, therefore it would a bonus if you have experience with this also.
What’s it like to work at Cabify?
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our high-performance team:
- Excellent Salary conditions. Mid level [40-50K€] - Senior level [60-72K€]
- Recharge day: Every 3rd Friday monthly off!
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Partially on site: We hope you can come to the office one to three times per week :)
- Our office is located in Madrid.
- Regular team events (quarterly offsite events & afterwork every Thursday).
- iFeel: Free access to the iFeel platform, so you can take care of your emotional well-being through therapy sessions.
- Coursera: your own license in Coursera to take as many courses as you wish and continue developing your skills..
- Cabify staff free rides,.
- Personal development programs based on our career paths.
- Annual budget for training.
- All the equipment you need (you only have to bring your talent).
Aren’t you sure about if you fulfill all of the requirements? Even, if this position stands out your curiosity, please apply for it. At Cabify we believe that professional development happens through teaching and learning from your peers and managers.
Cabify is proud of being an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees regardless of background, gender, religion, orientation, age or ability.
Something looks off?