Senior Product Manager
Do you want to change the world? At Cabify, that’s what we’re doing. We aim to make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them, connecting riders to drivers at the touch of a button. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs a private car. But we’ve still got a long way to go...fancy joining us?
- Establish product metrics and indicators for success
- Design solutions that meet measurable objectives
- Collaborate with our product designers and engineers to advocate for the best experience for our customers
- Interpret customer needs into effective and thoughtful design solutions
- Keep up to date with user research to stay on top of both the business and customer needs.
- Bring inspiring ideas and motivation into an energetic and collaborative team
- Work close to business teams to bring big opportunities to create more value to our customers and our company
Our Ideal candidate has:
- Great alignment with our principles, we take this very seriously.
- 5+ years of product management, product analytics or equivalent experience
- An academic background in Economics or another discipline no tech would be a plus
- Passion for resolving human problems with technology
- Ability to work with ambiguity, complexity and interdependencies
- Ability to define and analyse metrics that inform the success of digital products
- Excellent judgment and thoughtfulness about the dynamics of a product ecosystem
- Strong communication skills and intuition for communication strategy at every level - within teams, within the company, to users, to press, and other audiences
- Experience leading post-launch optimizations including developing testing strategies
- Ability to conceptualize, manage and prioritize multiple projects for stakeholders
What’s it like to work at Cabify?
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family:
- Excellent Salary conditions
- Recharge day: Every 3rd Friday monthly off!
- Flexible work environment & hours.
- Regular team events.
- Cabify staff free rides.
- Personal development programs based on our career paths.
- Coursera: your own license in Coursera to take as many courses as you wish and continue developing your skills.
- Annual budget for training.
- Flexible compensation plan: Restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare
- All the equipment you need (you only have to bring your talent).
Cabify is proud of being an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees regardless of background, gender, religion, orientation, age or ability.