Home Care Marketer/Community Liaison
Marketing & Communications, Customer Service
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Posted on Tuesday, January 30, 2024
In 2020, unpaid family caregivers provided an estimated 34+ billion hours of care, worth over $470 billion to the economy. COVID-19 devastated our care infrastructure, and millions left the workforce to provide care in home. As baby boomers age into retirement and increase demand for home care services, quality care becomes harder for families to find and afford. Now more than ever, families are compelled to provide increasingly complex care in the home as a safer, more affordable option for long-term care.
At Aidaly, we're on a mission to reimagine in-home care for our most vulnerable populations. Our unique model puts family caregivers at the center of care delivery and addresses SDoH from within the household. Aidaly provides family caregivers with the training, support, and compensation they need to deliver high-quality care in the home. With a combination of technology & human support, Aidaly’s platform empowers families to keep their loved ones living in their homes and communities longer while filling a critical homecare workforce need.
We’re backed with $8.5m in Seed funding from a world-class group of investors, including SevenSevenSix, Scribble Ventures, Operator Partners, Primetime Partners, Precursor, and many angels with deep fintech and healthcare experiences.
- As a Field Marketer at Aidaly, you will play a crucial role in expanding our client base and promoting our services
- Your primary responsibility will be to engage with healthcare professionals, community organizations, and potential clients to build brand awareness and generate referrals
- Identify and target healthcare professionals, including physicians, nurse practitioners, and hospitals, to establish and maintain referral partnerships
- Conduct outreach to senior living communities, rehabilitation centers, and other healthcare facilities to promote Aidaly's services
- Organize and participate in community events, health fairs, and workshops to educate the public about our offerings
- Build and maintain strong relationships with referral sources and community partners
- Collaborate with our clinical team to ensure seamless communication and service delivery
- Maintain accurate records of marketing activities and referral sources
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and competitor activities
- Assist in the development of marketing materials and strategies to enhance brand visibility
- Bi-Lingual in English and Spanish
- Must have at least 2+ years experience in the home care marketing/community liaison field
- Must be able to show proven track record of market success
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to build and maintain professional relationships
- A passion for healthcare and a commitment to promoting quality patient care
At Aidaly, we offer competitive compensation and equity incentives. As a member of team Aidaly, you will have the opportunity to drive impact in your community and gain exposure to all functions of a growing business. Our team is high output and high trust; we care deeply about each other and invest in each other's growth and development.
If you take pride in getting things done, have healthy and positive communication skills, and have a passion for helping underserved families, we encourage you to apply.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position. Aidaly provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or disability.