Registered Nurse (RN)
Miami Beach, FL, USA
Posted on Thursday, August 17, 2023
In 2020, unpaid family caregivers provided an estimated 34+ billion hours of care, worth over $470 billion to the economy. COVID-19 devastated our care infrastructure, and millions left the workforce to provide care in home. As baby boomers age into retirement and increase demand for home care services, quality care becomes harder for families to find and afford. Now more than ever, families are compelled to provide increasingly complex care in the home as a safer, more affordable option for long-term care.
At Aidaly, we're on a mission to reimagine in-home care for our most vulnerable populations. Our unique model puts family caregivers at the center of care delivery and addresses SDoH from within the household. Aidaly provides family caregivers with the training, support, and compensation they need to deliver high-quality care in the home. With a combination of technology & human support, Aidaly’s platform empowers families to keep their loved ones living in their homes and communities longer while filling a critical homecare workforce need.
We’re backed with $8.5m in Seed funding from a world-class group of investors, including SevenSevenSix, Scribble Ventures, Operator Partners, Primetime Partners, Precursor, and many angels with deep fintech and healthcare experiences.
Let's be honest--working on the frontline has been incredibly challenging the past few years. Are you entrepreneurial, self-directive, creative, and passionate about disrupting traditional models of care?
If you want a meaningful and more flexible way to practice, at Aidaly, we're on a mission to reimagine home care for our most vulnerable populations. Our model puts family caregivers at the center of care delivery and addresses SDoH from within the household.
How is Aidaly building the future of long-term community-based care:
1. We deliver world-class training led by licensed RNs at state-of-the-art facilities.
2. We provide ongoing coaching and support, including financial and caregiver support.
3. We build seamless digital health experiences for modern families that lessen the administrative burden on clinicians, decrease burnout, and improve the measurement of health outcomes.
4. We recruit clinicians who are relentlessly committed to growth and development and encourage clinical innovation that elevates the standard of care.
5. We partner with leading health plans and state organizations to meaningfully impact the SDoH of vulnerable populations.
What you will do
- Conduct needs-based assessments and create care plans
- Complete wellness checks and home visits as required
- Facilitate the Clinical portion of the family caregiver training program, both virtually and in-person
- Provide clinical oversight and ongoing coaching to family caregivers
- Leverage technology to scale the impact of your time
- Work cross-functionally to support company-wide initiatives
- Maintain clinical systems and procedures
- Build relationships with families by attending community events and resource fairs
What we look for
- Registered Nurse in the state (or greater designation)
- 2+ years of experience working in a healthcare setting
- Entrepreneurial, self-directed, resourceful, and able to succeed with minimal guidance
- Strong organizational skills to develop processes and systems
- Excellent execution skills, endless determination, and attention to detail
- Extreme ownership and pride in your work
- Mission-driven and empathetic
- Proficiency in English, Spanish is a plus
- Must reside in the area
At Aidaly, we offer competitive compensation and equity incentives. As a member of team Aidaly, you will have the opportunity to drive impact in your community and gain exposure to all functions of a growing business. Our team is high output and high trust; we care deeply about each other and invest in each other's growth and development.
If you take pride in getting things done, have healthy and positive communication skills, and have a passion for helping underserved families, we encourage you to apply.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position. Aidaly provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or disability.