Content Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, March 29, 2023
In 2020, unpaid family caregivers provided an estimated 34+ billion hours of care, worth over $470 billion to the economy. COVID-19 devastated our care infrastructure, and millions left the workforce to provide care in home. As baby boomers age into retirement and increase demand for home care services, quality care becomes harder for families to find and afford. Now more than ever, families are compelled to provide increasingly complex care in the home as a safer, more affordable option for long-term care.
At Aidaly, we're on a mission to reimagine in-home care for our most vulnerable populations. Our unique model puts family caregivers at the center of care delivery and addresses SDoH from within the household. Aidaly provides family caregivers with the training, support, and compensation they need to deliver high-quality care in the home. With a combination of technology & human support, Aidaly’s platform empowers families to keep their loved ones living in their homes and communities longer while filling a critical homecare workforce need.
We’re backed with $8.5m in Seed funding from a world-class group of investors, including SevenSevenSix, Scribble Ventures, Operator Partners, Primetime Partners, Precursor, and many angels with deep fintech and healthcare experiences.
What You Will Do
- Execute and oversee aidaly’s content strategy across all known and emerging media channels
- Produce content for all digital media — videos, websites, advertising campaigns, email marketing, social media, and more
- Source and work with experts and coaches in identified fields to craft compelling content
- Work closely with our marketing team to make sure that our content is marketed in the way that offers the most leverage within different geographies
- Work with the product team to make sure that the content is properly accessible and organized on the website to maximize engagement
- Analyze which content is performing best and what its active features are and iterate strategy accordingly
- Find ways to feature the content in the venues that we own in and outside of the product
- Partner with the growth team to make sure that our content is aligned with SEO and growth marketing goals
Who You Are
- 4-7 years of experience working in media/new media 3+ years of experience in production and/or creative direction
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Experience with a range of digital formats and a strong portfolio of creative and innovative work
- Great communication skills; ability to work cross-functionally and provide direction to internal and external partners
- Ability to strategize and create world-class content from concept to production
- Strong network and experience resourcing projects
At Aidaly, we offer competitive compensation and equity incentives. As a member of team Aidaly, you will have the opportunity to drive impact in your community and gain exposure to all functions of a growing business. Our team is high output and high trust; we care deeply about each other and invest in each other's growth and development.
If you take pride in getting things done, have healthy and positive communication skills, and have a passion for helping underserved families, we encourage you to apply.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position. Aidaly provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or disability.
See more open positions at Aidaly
Something looks off?