Medical Device and Life Sciences Partnerships Manager
About the company
Tucuvi is a health technology company unlocking efficient and high-quality healthcare at scale with our CE-marked platform for Phone Consultation Automation.
We develop safe and clinically validated Conversational AI for any care pathway, enabling clinical teams to augment their capacities, improve processes’ efficiency and efficacy, and achieve better patient outcomes and satisfaction through continuous and personalized care.
We have received numerous awards, including €5.5M funding from the European Innovation Council, and are surrounded by some of the best investors in the industry.
About the role
The ideal candidate brings several years of experience in top companies within the Medical Device or Life Sciences industries, ideally in an Innovation role. With a strong background in business development and stakeholder relations, internal and external. They will have a knack for forging strategic partnerships and driving business growth in the healthcare industry. They're a proactive team player, resilient problem-solvers, and possess a data-driven mindset.
You will join Tucuvi’s growth team, collaborating closely with Sales, Product, and Implementation teams. As a pivotal member, you'll report directly to the CEO, and will help boost our expansion efforts in the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device sector.
- Identify and forge strategic partnerships with top-tier Pharmaceutical and Medical Device companies to drive business growth.
- Serve as the key interface between clients and internal stakeholders, ensuring seamless communication and satisfaction.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Sales, Product, and Implementation teams to tailor solutions meeting client needs.
- Conduct thorough market analysis, identifying trends, opportunities, and competitive landscapes within the life sciences and medical device sector.
- Lead negotiation processes, ensuring that agreements are mutually beneficial and aligned with the company's strategic objectives.
- Develop and execute comprehensive business development plans aligned with company objectives.
- Develop and implement key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the success of partnerships, regularly monitoring and reporting on progress.
- 5 years of experience within the Pharma or Medical Device industry, or as a consultant for key industry players in the space.
- Demonstrated track record in successfully navigating regulatory landscapes and market dynamics within the pharmaceutical or medical device industries.
- Proven ability to conduct thorough market analysis, identifying trends, opportunities, and competitive landscapes.
- Experience in crafting and executing go-to-market strategies for new healthcare products or services.
- Proficiency in delivering compelling and engaging presentations, demonstrating the ability to distill complex information into clear, impactful messages, and captivate audiences during client meetings, negotiations, and internal discussions.
- Strong team player with an entrepreneurial mindset and a bias toward action.
- Exceptional client-facing skills.
- Analytical and data-driven approach to problem-solving.
- Resilient, with a persistent attitude and ability to rebound from setbacks.
- International experience is a must.
- Proficiency in English and fluency in Spanish; additional languages are a plus.
- Availability to travel c.25% of the working time.
- Play a key role in the growth of one of Europe’s most disruptive HealthTech and AI startups.
- Opportunities for fast professional growth within the organization.
- Competitive salary according to your experience.
- Remote work flexibility with monthly meetings in Madrid and annual offsite gatherings.
- 23 days of annual leave plus your birthday off.