Backend Developer (Python)
Tucuvi is a health technology company enabling accessible and efficient healthcare delivery for every patient. Through cutting-edge conversational AI and voice technology, we automate patient’s monitoring and follow up with Lola, the first empathic phone call-based medical assistant.Tucuvi’s AI is being used by healthcare providers, insurers, and pharmaceutical companies to augment their clinical teams’ capacities, improve processes’ efficiency and efficacy, and achieve better patient outcomes and satisfaction through continuous and personalized care
We have received numerous awards, including €5.5M funding from the European Innovation Council, and are surrounded by some of the best investors in the industry. We are on a mission to transform how healthcare is delivered by enabling continuity of care with empathic AI and are looking for a talented Backend Developer to join our team to help build and scale our product capabilities.
About the role
We are looking for an ambitious and proactive player with a demonstrated interest in the healthcare sector, showcasing a genuine passion for the industry and its advancements. We need you to execute architecture designs following in-house high-quality standards with a focus on continuos development and continuos integration. You will work on building one of the most disruptive product in HealthTech, with a high component of innovation and artificial intelligence.
- Designing and writing quality, maintainable, scalable, testable code.
- Participate in Agile activities such as daily stands and sprints;
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time;
- Collaborate with other development team members and other departments to drive innovation and help define internal standards;
- Participate in self-directed learning, tech groups and workshops to learn new technologies and expand knowledge.
- To sum up, you will be programming 😊
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working with Python.
- Knowledge of non-relational databases such as Firestore or MongoDB.
- Experience in designing and implementing efficient and secure APIs.
- Basic experience in implementing good development practices, including clean architectures and testing techniques.
- Knowledge and/or proficiency in Git and platforms like GitLab or similar.
- Fluent in both Spanish and English, other European Languages are a plus.
But that's not all! We'll be delighted if you also have:
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform or similar (AWS, Azure...).
- Familiarity with Firebase environment and prior work experience with it.
- Hands-on experience with unit testing using Pytest framework.
- Experience in continuous integration and deployment using tools like GitLab pipelines or GitHub actions.
- Familiarity with Docker, having practical knowledge and experience with it.
- Knowledge of medical devices, HL7 communication standards (FHIR), integrations with EHRs.
What we offer
- Play a key role in one of the most disruptive European startups in HealthTech and AI helping us building a product used by millions of patients
- Remote working environment job, with a monthly meeting in Madrid and annual offsite
- 23 days of holiday per year plus the day of your birthday
- Professional growth opportunities within the company
- Competitive and benchmark salary depending on your experience.
PS: we receive a high number of application and we are not able to provide a personalised message for all of them. If you do not meet the minimum requirements, you will receive an automatic message from LinkedIn 3 days after applying for the role. Thank you for your understanding!