Sr Monetization Analyst
RecargaPay is the Super App that simplifies everyday payments for consumers and SMEs in Brazil.
The platform streamlines payments for over 6 million Brazilians by consolidating credit and debit cards, instant payments like Pix, and Open Finance, on a mission to democratize mobile payments and financial services in Brazil.
Featuring services such as bill payments, mobile top-ups, public transportation, installment plans, and loans, designed with convenience, low cost and flexibility in mind. RecargaPay is changing the way both banked and unbanked Brazilians make their everyday payments and access their financial services.
- Accompany key business indicators for our main products, analise insgiths and produce recurring reports
- Work closely with Business Intelligence and Data Science to automate reports and generate new business insights
- Understand user dynamics: Cohorts, retention and LTV
- Contribute to the product roadmap
- Track and measure pricing KPIs, and create actionable cross-functional decision insights on pricing performance
- Work with other teams such as Product, Marketing and Finance to understand product performance and propose new initaitives
- Preferred degree in Business, Engineering or similar;
- Experience or relevant knowledge about Financial and/or Technology Services
- Demonstrate experience in project management and accompanying business results
- Leadership profile
- Proficiency in Excel and SQL
- Experience or relevant knolwedge in Agile Metholody/AB testing is a plus
- Having worked with amplitude is a plus
- Medical and Dental assistance without co-participation;
- Life insurance;
- Flexible Meal voucher - Flash;
- Home office assistance - monthly deposit in the RecargaPay app for personal use;
- Spanish classes;
- Educational partnerships;
- Discount in Universities for Undergraduate, Graduate and MBA courses;
- Anywhere office - work from wherever you want.
Diversity & Inclusion
Diversity is part of our DNA and we are in constant search for representativeness and evolution. We believe that our employees should be who they are, and that is what makes them unique in their roles - regardless of gender, religion, disabilities, LGBTQI+, ethnicity, generations and different experiences. And we are looking for people who are authentic and free to co-create a more inclusive and innovative company and society. Does it sound like you?
The use of your Data
The candidate, when sending the curriculum with personal and professional data to participate in RecargaPay's recruitment and selection process, is aware that the data will be used for the necessary analysis and validations throughout the recruitment process and for hiring, if necessary, as well as authorizes RecargaPay to share the curriculum data with other companies in the RecargaPay group in case opportunities arise in line with the candidate's profile.In compliance with Law 13.709 / 18, LGPD - General Data Protection Law, the candidate may ask for the updating, rectification and modification of his information during the recruitment and selection process, or, still, request the non-use of the data under the terms applicable law.