Sr Product Analyst (Lending Credit)
RecargaPay is the Super App that simplifies everyday payments for consumers and SMEs in Brazil.
The platform streamlines payments for over 6 million Brazilians by consolidating credit and debit cards, instant payments like Pix, and Open Finance, on a mission to democratize mobile payments and financial services in Brazil.
Featuring services such as bill payments, mobile top-ups, public transportation, installment plans, and loans, designed with convenience, low cost and flexibility in mind. RecargaPay is changing the way both banked and unbanked Brazilians make their everyday payments and access their financial services.
As a Product Analyst, you will be responsible for performing deep dive analyzes that will help achieve Lending product objectives. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including risk, finance, marketing, collections & customer experience to analyze market dynamics, competitive landscape, and customer requirements.
Your responsibilities are as follows:
- Develop a deep understanding of the RecargaPay ecosystem and be able to identify and communicate the impact of product features and launches across the product;
- Translate product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria;
- Conduct stand-up, backlog refinement, planning, and meetings as needed to execute product requirements;
- Work in an Agile environment and continuously review the business needs, refine priorities, outline milestones, and deliverables, and identify opportunities and risks;
- Define & communicate the overall vision, objectives and goals and the minimum viable product needs
- Work closely with the Product Manager to develop new solutions;
- Specify and refine requirements—from conception to launch—of products, working closely with engineering (and other functions depending on the domain, e.g. design, data science, credit, finance);
- Assist in creation and management of product roadmap;
- Collaborate with stakeholders and partner areas through fluid communication;
- Measure and monitor product metrics;
- Provide actionable insights to help product team understand trends, marketplace dynamics, and user behaviors;
- Design A/B experiments to guide product direction with iterative innovation and measurement;
- Explore data to find actionable insights and make product recommendations through funnels, cohort analyses, and long-term trend investigations;
- Analyze market data, trends and behaviors;
- Work closely with the Product Team;
- Incorporate feature requests into product roadmap;
- Groom and prioritize backlog;
- Develop user stories and help with shaping the product vision and roadmap;
- Set sprint goals;
- Write acceptance tests;
- Plan releases and upgrades;
- Make sure the product delivery is of the highest quality;
- Follow progress of work and address production issues during sprints;
- Analyze preferences and requests of end users;
- Refine our agile methodology based on results and client feedback;
- Keep track of industry trend.
- Strong experience with SQL and data manipulation;
- Experience working with developers and bringing solutions to life;
- Experience in designing and evaluating the impact of A/B experiments in an accelerated product development cycle;
- Strong written communication skills to share ideas and influence as stakeholders;
- Ability to communicate and effectively collaborate with other team members, work independently, provide assistance and build relationships;
- Detail-oriented, impact-oriented and customer-centric approach;
- Bachelor's degree in technology, business or engineering.
- Knowledge in credit portfolio management and experience in finance.
- Experience as a Product Analyst / Product Owner
- Medical and Dental assistance without co-participation;
- Life insurance;
- Flexible Meal voucher - Flash;
- Home office assistance - monthly deposit in the RecargaPay app for personal use;
- Spanish classes;
- Educational partnerships;
- Discount in Universities for Undergraduate, Graduate and MBA courses;
- Anywhere office - work from wherever you want.
Diversity & Inclusion at RecargaPay
Diversity is part of our DNA and we are in constant search for representativeness and evolution. We believe that our employees should be who they are, and that is what makes them unique in their roles - regardless of gender, religion, disabilities, LGBTQI+, ethnicity, generations and different experiences. And we are looking for people who are authentic and free to co-create a more inclusive and innovative company and society. Does it sound like you?
About the use of your Data
The candidate, when sending a resume with personal and professional data to participate in the RecargaPay recruitment and selection process, is aware that the data will be used for the necessary analyzes and validations throughout the recruitment process and for hiring, if necessary, as well how you authorize RecargaPay to share curriculum data with other companies in the RecargaPay group if opportunities arise according to the candidate's profile.
In compliance with Law 13.709 / 18, LGPD - General Data Protection Law, the candidate may request the update, rectification and modification of their information during the recruitment and selection process, or, even, request the non-use of data under the terms the terms of applicable law.