Sr Product Data Analyst (Payments)
RecargaPay is the Super App that simplifies everyday payments for consumers and SMEs in Brazil.
The platform streamlines payments for over 6 million Brazilians by consolidating credit and debit cards, instant payments like Pix, and Open Finance, on a mission to democratize mobile payments and financial services in Brazil.
Featuring services such as bill payments, mobile top-ups, public transportation, installment plans, and loans, designed with convenience, low cost and flexibility in mind. RecargaPay is changing the way both banked and unbanked Brazilians make their everyday payments and access their financial services.
We are looking for an experienced Sr. Product Data Analyst to join our team. You will solve business challenges using techniques such as segmentation, optimization and advanced analytics.
As a Product Data Analyst, you will be responsible for performing deep dive analyzes that will help with the growth of the Payments product such as conversion-rate, processed GTV, cost and performance among other indicators. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including other product verticals, risk, finance, marketing and compliance.
The role entails:
- Support the team on decision making based on current data and historical information that allow understanding the health of the different indicators that have not yet reached maturity;
- Conceptual thinking skills must be complemented by a strong quantitative orientation, given that a large part of the business is based on rigorous analytic analysis;
- The Senior Product Data Analyst will be responsible for the execution, analysis and presentation of the current and KPIs forecast;
- The analyst will assume ownership of metrics that need monitoring according to the task/feature developed;
- Strong mathematical and statistical skills, so I suggest a background in fields such as statistics, economics, or engineering;
- Degree in Data Science, Statistical, Computer Science, Engineering or related areas;
- Proficiency in SQL and working knowledge of BI/Reporting tools;
- Relevant data analysis experience;
- Experience A/B testing, tracking and reporting on relevant metrics;
- Experience in Payments or Acquiring projects will be considered a plus;
- Familiarity with Agile is a plus;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and ability to strategically prioritize responsibilities with good judgment;
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization;
- English or Spanish is a plus.
- Medical and Dental assistance without co-participation;
- Life insurance;
- Flexible Meal voucher - Flash;
- Home office assistance - monthly deposit in the RecargaPay app for personal use;
- Spanish classes;
- Educational partnerships;
- Discount in Universities for Undergraduate, Graduate and MBA courses;
- Anywhere office - work from wherever you want.
Diversity & Inclusion
Diversity is part of our DNA and we are in constant search for representativeness and evolution. We believe that our employees should be who they are, and that is what makes them unique in their roles - regardless of gender, religion, disabilities, LGBTQI+, ethnicity, generations and different experiences. And we are looking for people who are authentic and free to co-create a more inclusive and innovative company and society. Does it sound like you?
The use of your Data
The candidate, when sending the curriculum with personal and professional data to participate in RecargaPay's recruitment and selection process, is aware that the data will be used for the necessary analysis and validations throughout the recruitment process and for hiring, if necessary, as well as authorizes RecargaPay to share the curriculum data with other companies in the RecargaPay group in case opportunities arise in line with the candidate's profile.
In compliance with Law 13.709 / 18, LGPD - General Data Protection Law, the candidate may ask for the updating, rectification and modification of his information during the recruitment and selection process, or, still, request the non-use of the data under the terms applicable law.