Sr. FP&A Analyst
RecargaPay is the Super App that simplifies everyday payments for consumers and SMEs in Brazil.
The platform streamlines payments for over 6 million Brazilians by consolidating credit and debit cards, instant payments like Pix, and Open Finance, on a mission to democratize mobile payments and financial services in Brazil.
Featuring services such as bill payments, mobile top-ups, public transportation, installment plans, and loans, designed with convenience, low cost and flexibility in mind. RecargaPay is changing the way both banked and unbanked Brazilians make their everyday payments and access their financial services.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Develop financial reports for Senior Management;
- Assist in building financial models and forecasts;
- Assist in communicating and presenting budget and forecast objectives to the Finance Team & Senior Management;
- Analyze and explain past financial performance based on financial statements;
- Perform standard reporting to investors and board;
- Assist with the preparation of various analyses and presentations for board and investors;
- Assist in managing the relationship with our investment bankers, and assist in due-diligence processes, strategic forecasts, pitch presentations and other joint outputs;
- Conduct valuation analysis and market research for benchmarking purposes;
- Track and develop business KPIs extracting, assembling and formatting data for new and standard reports;
- Prepare ad-hoc reports as needed;
- Provide on-going business support in ad hoc projects.
- Business degree or equivalent with a strong academic record;
- Fast learning skills and highly motivated personalities are a plus;
- Superior analytical skills that include the ability to see granular as well as big picture issues;
- Dealing with multiple projects at the same time;
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment;
- Action-oriented professional with strong bias to drive innovation and improvements;
- Fluent oral and written language skills in English and Spanish.
- Medical and Dental assistance without co-participation;
- Life insurance;
- Flexible Meal voucher - Flash;
- Home office assistance - monthly deposit in the RecargaPay app for personal use;
- Spanish classes;
- Educational partnerships;
- Discount in Universities for Undergraduate, Graduate and MBA courses;
- Anywhere office - work from wherever you want.
Diversity & Inclusion
Diversity is part of our DNA and we are in constant search for representativeness and evolution. We believe that our employees should be who they are, and that is what makes them unique in their roles - regardless of gender, religion, disabilities, LGBTQI+, ethnicity, generations and different experiences. And we are looking for people who are authentic and free to co-create a more inclusive and innovative company and society. Does it sound like you?
About the use of your Data
The candidate, when sending a resume with personal and professional data to participate in the RecargaPay recruitment and selection process, is aware that the data will be used for the necessary analyzes and validations throughout the recruitment process and for hiring, if necessary, as well how you authorize RecargaPay to share curriculum data with other companies in the RecargaPay group if opportunities arise according to the candidate's profile.
In compliance with Law 13.709 / 18, LGPD - General Data Protection Law, the candidate may request the update, rectification and modification of their information during the recruitment and selection process, or, even, request the non-use of data under the terms the terms of applicable law.