Senior Brand Designer
Do you want to change the world? At Cabify, that’s what we’re doing. We aim to make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them, connecting riders to drivers at the touch of a button. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs a private car. But we’ve still got a long way to go... fancy joining us?
The design team
We are a distributed team of 30 designers with different skills among multiple geographies across Spain. We are divided into 3 main areas: Product Design, Core Design, and Marketing Design, and we are integrated into different squads with the aim of devising, designing, and developing the entire experience of our products, brands, campaigns, and comms.
We work daily with user research and data teams that help us to make better decisions based on people and data, and maintain a close relationship with product managers and developers in order to validate and put into production well-designed and well-executed experiences.
We see ourselves as a humble and fun team self-demanding and committed, and we are looking for ways to have fun together doing design-related activities such as: learning from others in our Design Workshops, providing feedback at our Design Rodeos, and evolving our Design System in our Mobile, Desktop, Advertising, and Comms Glues. This helps us to continue improving as a team, to get to know each other more on the personal side, and build strengths that help us professionally.
As a Brand Designer at Cabify, you will work as part of the Core Design vertical. We expect you to keep evolving the visual expression of our brand and create beautiful assets and visual solutions. You will work closely with cross-company squads.
The Core design vertical has a transversal impact on the entire company, helping with strategic and tactical design for different stakeholders such as the Technology, Growth, and Operational teams. We have different Design Systems and processes tailored to those needs.
The day-to-day life of the Brand Designer is a balance between iterating and evolving the brand, supporting and proposing initiatives closely with different stakeholders, systematizing new visual solutions, and designing resources. Some examples of projects you will be working on are:
- You will work closely with multidisciplinary profiles such as system designers, brand designers, illustrators, and UX writers.
- You will be responsible for evolving the brand across all our touch points and developing resources and assets to raise the quality of our products, communications, and campaigns.
- You will work with print and digital materials, taking into account the specifications and production requirements of each format.
- You will be responsible for maintaining and growing the marketing design systems and supporting the marketing designers by providing them with resources to create our campaigns and communications.
- You will participate in design reviews, support stakeholders, and provide constructive feedback.
- You will become a brand and design ambassador. You will help to grow the design culture and identify opportunities for improvement where you can take the design forward.
- You will support and push internal initiatives such as the creation of new brands within the company.
- You will support local teams by providing branding resources to support their initiatives.
What we are looking for
If you are interested, we think that you would be a good fit if you have:
- Great alignment with our principles
- Interest in understanding technology because it helps us design more simple and effective solutions.
- A research attitude to aim to make more informed decisions.
- The ability to create visual design experiences that are not only useful but trigger emotions and connections with our users, shaping perception and driving behavior, thus driving the business.
- Strong knowledge of composition, color, typography, and brand identity across digital and online environments.
- Ability to adapt the brand to different channels and formats.
- Enthusiasm and curiosity, with an eye for detail and a creative mindset.
- Knowledge of design trends.
- Clear and concise communication skills help deliver ideas, paving the way for other people to fully understand them.
- Ability to create and document design deliverables in a clean, precise, and ordered manner.
- Humble attitude and motivation to work with a passionate team.
- You don't need to check all the boxes to be a good match.
And some bonus points:
- knowledge about motion.
- You know how to invest your time to get the most out of it to produce an impact.
- You are able to receive feedback and think critically about your work.
- You have experience working with remote team members.
- For sure, you don't need to check all the boxes to be a good match.
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family:
- Excellent salary conditions: [35-60K€].
- Recharge day: Every 3rd Friday monthly off!
- Hybrid Remote (Model), Our office is located in Madrid, but a fully remote position is also available for this role.
- Flexible work environment & hours.
- Regular team events.
- Cabify staff free rides.
- Personal development programs based on our career paths.
- Annual budget for training.
- Flexible compensation plan: Restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare, and childcare.
- All the equipment you need (you only have to bring your talent).
- A pet room, so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home.
- And last but not least...free coffee and fruit!
Cabify is proud of being an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees regardless of background, gender, religion, orientation, age, or ability. Join us!
Something looks off?