Open Pipeline ** AI/ML R&D + SW Development ** - Apply here if you want to join and don't see an open role that suits below
Bfore.Ai is a young and fast growing start-up fighting cybercrime by using the most advanced predictive technologies. Our first release is an API service returning predicted malicious domain in realtime. We scan in excess of 6 Million indicators per day and score them using our patented IP, 94% of the domain names we flag as future malicious, turn to be so in the next 4hr to 14 days.
PreCrime Network has recently been coupled with PreCrime Brand, our digital risk protection service helping organisations protect their customers and stakeholders from cyber crime.
We offer our service to security vendors, commercial and public customers to help them block attacks and threats before they start propagating.
We are like weather forecast for cyber threats. Join us in the fight for a safer cyberspace.
This job opening is available to anyone that wants to join Bfore.Ai but does not fit in other currently open roles.
Please beware we will be opportunistic; this is not for a budgeted hiring.
We will look into your CV, provide feedback if it doesn't fit, and if it does, we will keep it in our candidate pool for consideration in future job openings...
... Or maybe you will impress us so much we will create a role just for you.
- Innovative thinker, able to envision how technology can be implemented to solve challenges.
- Excellent communication, presentation, verbal, and written skills
- Self-starter with a high level of initiative, commitment, and energy
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, ability to prioritize multiple tasks and organize work to meet deadlines
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to understand the needs of the business and evaluate solutions to recommend to leadership
- Commitment to excellence for both internal and external customers
- Experience working with a distributed team and collaborating with co-workers in different time zones
- Demonstrate good attention to detail, good judgment showing logical decision making
Please note that if you are selected, part of our interview experience will include a project-based take-home challenge where you’ll have the opportunity to present your work to the team. We’re aware that there are downsides to take-home challenges, but we do believe it strikes the best balance between being respectful of your time and giving us something real to talk about during the interview.
At Bfore.Ai we are and will be for the near future fully remote and distributed (NO OFFICE), this format is not for everybody, it demands great autonomy and self-organization.
At Bfore.Ai we genuinely believe that a diverse, and inclusive workplace leads to a happier team and better product. Bfore.Ai is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Don’t count yourself out just yet. Studies have shown some individuals are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Bfore.Ai we are dedicated to building a diverse workplace based on merit, great work ethics, and character.
So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
About Us: Bfore.AI offers an intellectually stimulating company environment. You’ll be working with very highly skilled and experienced colleagues. Bfore.Ai also prides itself on doing the right thing in the right way.
- Bfore.Ai has a fully distributed technical workforce with teammates located across the globe, we do not have physical offices , only virtual rooms.
- At Bfore.Ai we love inclusivity, and see the special in each of us as a gift for common success.